Hillary Clinton won the popular vote!!

undiscovered

2 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I think the electorial college is fine. Obama didn't have no problem winning with it twice. Clinton was a flawed candidate, and trump probably rigged the florida results just like the pubs did in 2000 with florida.

If the Pubs rigged Florida in 2000 and 2016, why didn't they do the same thing in 08 and 2012?

They also needed more than Florida to beat Clinton.  Face it,you and your crowd were way over confident and it came back and bit you in the a$$.  I remind you once more that you are  so naïve that you are missing the GIGANTIC message that the electorate has sent to you by way of giving the Republicans control of the House, the Senate, the Presidency, not to mention a plurality in governorships and state legislatures.  I'm sure you will counter with that all of these other elections were rigged as well  You and your lefty crowd keep thinking that because it is PRECISELY what caused the results that you CANNOT deny.

2 minutes ago, stevenash said:

They also needed more than Florida to beat Clinton.  Face it,you and your crowd were way over confident and it came back and bit you in the a$$.  I remind you once more that you are  so naïve that you are missing the GIGANTIC message that the electorate has sent to you by way of giving the Republicans control of the House, the Senate, the Presidency, not to mention a plurality in governorships and state legislatures.  I'm sure you will counter with that all of these other elections were rigged as well  You and your lefty crowd keep thinking that because it is PRECISELY what caused the results that you CANNOT deny.

How i live my life will not change for these four years, nice home and cars, plenty to eat. No cheating on my spouse like the president elect. No disrespecting women like the president elect.

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

How i live my life will not change for these four years, nice home and cars, plenty to eat. No cheating on my spouse like the president elect. No disrespecting women like the president elect.

If your life is not impacted, then this change in leadership should not bother you so much.  You will likely have an increase in take home pay.  As for cheating on a spouse- at least this one will not take place in the White House as it did in the late 90's.( Somehow that is different, right?)  Isnt it interesting that the chief architect of Mr. Trumps campaign was a woman?  Isn't it interesting that Mr. Trump employs thousands of women?  You have been totally indoctrinated/manipulate by the media and are very comfortable with it.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

If your life is not impacted, then this change in leadership should not bother you so much.  You will likely have an increase in take home pay.  As for cheating on a spouse- at least this one will not take place in the White House as it did in the late 90's.( Somehow that is different, right?)  Isnt it interesting that the chief architect of Mr. Trumps campaign was a woman?  Isn't it interesting that Mr. Trump employs thousands of women?  You have been totally indoctrinated/manipulate by the media and are very comfortable with it.

Yeah but Mr Trump thinks he can grab women by the you know what. because of his money. he said it, don't try and defend it.

12 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Yeah but Mr Trump thinks he can grab women by the you know what. because of his money. he said it, don't try and defend it.

Did you see the video of Obama showing his erection to the passengers on the jet? Guess he thought it was the Lolita Express. You have no morality if you follow that so don't complain.

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

I'm not going to defend what he said, but have you ever been around a famous person?  They all think that way.  Women don't make it tough on people with money if you know what I mean. 

I guess that sounds bad to say, but it's the truth. 

18 hours ago, REBgp said:

Hillary won the popular vote?  I wonder.  I'm not sure she won the legal popular vote.  Might want to check this link out.  Three million illegal votes?

This is the hidden content, please

Illegals were encouraged to go vote with no reprisals of getting caught. 

Heck I voted early, 

..........and then I voted again 11/08 just to test the system.

On 11/14/2016 at 1:32 PM, new tobie said:

I think the electorial college is fine. Obama didn't have no problem winning with it twice. Clinton was a flawed candidate, and trump probably rigged the florida results just like the pubs did in 2000 with florida.

Applaud the EC but scream Hillary won the popular. Which is it?