New Letter From Comey

new tobie

Here's a question I'd like someone to answer for me.  They reopened the investigation about 10 days ago, with hundreds of thousands of emails to search.  All the reports I heard said it wouldn't be complete until well after the election.  And lo and behold, 10 days later, she's anointed as the second Mother Teresa.  

Please tell me why, since my brain cannot figure it out.  Before anyone says anything bad about Combey, remember we don't know why he came out with today's information.  I would not discount, out of hand, the possibility his family may have been threatened.  

7 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Here's a question I'd like someone to answer for me.  They reopened the investigation about 10 days ago, with hundreds of thousands of emails to search.  All the reports I heard said it wouldn't be complete until well after the election.  And lo and behold, 10 days later, she's anointed as the second Mother Teresa.  

Please tell me why, since my brain cannot figure it out.  Before anyone says anything bad about Combey, remember we don't know why he came out with today's information.  I would not discount, out of hand, the possibility his family may have been threatened.  

Oh, totally agree with that.

How about this? There are 604,800 seconds in a week. Given the workload of reading over 600,000 emails, that would be one email per second, give or take. Man, we got some fast readers working at the FBI, and their comprehension skills must be top notch.

Does anyone realize how much effort it takes just to write over half a million emails? It's mind boggling for me.

Remember how Elliott Ness battled the mob in the 30s? This is what Comey is facing with the Clinton Gang. With her money, she has become very powerful indeed. She owns the people who could do her in and kills the rest.

12 minutes ago, baddog said:

Oh, totally agree with that.

How about this? There are 604,800 seconds in a week. Given the workload of reading over 600,000 emails, that would be one email per second, give or take. Man, we got some fast readers working at the FBI, and their comprehension skills must be top notch.

Does anyone realize how much effort it takes just to write over half a million emails? It's mind boggling for me.

Remember how Elliott Ness battled the mob in the 30s? This is what Comey is facing with the Clinton Gang. With her money, she has become very powerful indeed. She owns the people who could do her in and kills the rest.

Very true...she also owns the low information voters that keep electing her.

From what I have heard, someone said that they were able to eliminate the duplicates by using a computer program, and that the majority were duplicates...thus greatly cutting down the amount of emails the FBI needed to look at. I don't remember who made that statement or where I heard/read it, or if it's from any hint of a reliable source. I have no clue as to how many of Hillary's emails the FBI already possessed, but they would have had to possess more than I thought for this to be plausible.

18 hours ago, Englebert said:

From what I have heard, someone said that they were able to eliminate the duplicates by using a computer program, and that the majority were duplicates...thus greatly cutting down the amount of emails the FBI needed to look at. I don't remember who made that statement or where I heard/read it, or if it's from any hint of a reliable source. I have no clue as to how many of Hillary's emails the FBI already possessed, but they would have had to possess more than I thought for this to be plausible.

I read something similar about a computer program

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

If Hilliary has gotten away with as many crimes as You guys alledges, then she is the greatest criminal mastermind of all time. A real life Lex Luthor.

Did you even listen to the video?  Probably not.  If you listened to Comey, then you know she committed crimes and got away with it.  Evidently, it doesn't matter to you.

12 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Did you even listen to the video?  Probably not.  If you listened to Comey, then you know she committed crimes and got away with it.  Evidently, it doesn't matter to you.

When the actions of cops are questionable, you folks say trust the law. The FBI is the law also. Do yall want to pick and choose when to trust the law.

On 11/7/2016 at 6:51 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

Did you support the ruling on Zimmerman...your past posts say no, and you respect the law only when convenient.

Its sarcasm on you guys always siding with the law accept when its not convenient. If it was Zimmerman with my family, Zimmerman would have suffered the same fate.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Your ignorance is astonishing 

I could say the same for you....

but wait there s a difference between ignorance and stupidity isn't there

you should do more research before you open your mouth.

What is astonishing is that you ll go vote for someone who wants to murder  8  month old unborn heart beating bloodflowing brain functioning babies.  YOU SICKEN ME