Tyler John Tyler 50 Lufkin 49/FINAL

cujoforlife02

What JT had a problem with in this last game with Lee was their huge o-line. They ran behind big #78 all night. That man child would hard for anyone to block. The other bad thing that I saw against Lee that they can't do against Lufkin. They weren't following to the ball like they been for the last month. I don't know how big the Lufkin Offensive line is, but they can't let what happened to them against Lee, continue with Lufkin.

2 hours ago, no-look said:

Lufkins offense is explosive but the defense has been depleted with injuries. Not sure how healthy they will be. 

Everyone should be back on offense and defense, except Savon. He was the main guy that was out on defense. He was our leader and best player at safety. He's gone for the year.

15 hours ago, Pack007 said:

I think this will be a good game, just can't have foolish turnovers and mistakes. Both teams have great offenses and very good Qbs though, so I'm expecting a shootout.

As I have said before on other forums. I don't like shootouts. It lets room for someone to make a mistake at the wrong time. I would like to see a two TD lead by JT and Hold it.

I think JT gets this one in a somewhat high scoring game. The last thing you should do with who beat who at this point in the season but I just can't get past that 70 piece Westbrook put on Lufkin in their home stadium. I think JT's 9-1 moving back up after realignment was even more impressive than Westbrook's unexpected 9-1 record. 

Still think this region goes through the winner of the Collins vs Cedar Ridge game though, which the winner of this game probably gets in the third round. Very even region strength wise once you get to the area round.