Silsbee vs C.E.King

Who That

3 minutes ago, Who That said:

Silsbee's opener " Who you got ...? :)

It's not season "opener". Just a scrimmage.

And the result in the scrimmage was:

Silsbee            55

CE King           26

Also in this three way scrimmage:

Silsbee                      35

Aldine Eisenhower    24

I drove to Silsbee today via the beltway.  I was close to CE King HS, and the game was on my mind.   I didn't know the time of the scrimmage and going back to Silsbee was on my mind.  I hadn't been in Silsbee in four or five years.  

Also, Aldine Eisenhower is close to where I live.  I don't have any idea what goes on there athletically etc.  My attention is mainly focused on the Silsbee Tigers.

Edited by Kountzer
added some more

10 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I drove to Silsbee today via the beltway.  I was close to CE King HS, and the game was on my mind.   I didn't know the time of the scrimmage and going back to Silsbee was on my mind.  I hadn't been in Silsbee in four or five years.  

Also, Aldine Eisenhower is close to where I live.  I don't have any idea what goes on there athletically etc.  My attention is mainly focused on the Silsbee Tigers.

...?

I mentioned that I am from Houston, because I drove back to visit Silsbee via the beltway, near CE King.  Maybe that was confusing.  

I have lived in Houston for longer than I care to say.  I've been kicking it in Houston since before I was born.  It is like a 2nd home.  Like the old War jam  City, Country, City.  Silsbee, Houston, Silsbee.  It has been like that most of my life.  Only the City has been winning a lot lately,  I seldom visit Silsbee these days.

1 hour ago, kingjames said:

SILSBEE LITE NO MORE SILSBEE TIGERS WILL BE IN GYM! INTERESTED IN SEEING HOW THIS TEAM GELS.

YOU HAVE GUYS FROM LAST YEAR YOU HAVE NEW GUYS FROM FOOTBALL AND YOU HAVE PLAYERS FROM J.V. AND A NEW FRESHMEN.

For all you rookies on the board, no more Silsbee lite means instead of spending the first couple of weeks beating teams by 40, it will be 60.