New Tobie / history

stevenash

"Tulsa Oklahoma 1921 and many other cities whites have burned down black neighborhoods. Killed, raped and jailed innocent folks. Don't care about blm but its not new. Just no hanging and raping by blm. Wish you concerned national anthem folks were around then. Americans are guilty of bad things, that the hardin county history books dont tell."

Above is your statement taken from another thread.   How does a 1921 incident relate to "Americans are guilty of bad things" ?  Are you saying that Americans of today are somehow responsible for what happened in 1921?  If someone within my family lineage mistreated someone in your family lineage in 1921, are you saying that there is something I need to say or do to remedy that or that I am responsible for what happened back then?

Just sayin you guys talk about hillary being a liar when your man trump is a liar. Talk about both bill's, but nothing about trumps accusations. Talk about blm, do you think the kkk is non existent. Talk about terrorist when america has a terroristic past. Cops have been wrongly killed and so has innocent people by cops and neighborhood watchmen.

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

....and the Jews didn't look like Charlton Heston and the Egyptian slave owners didn't look like Yul Bryner. Don't you owe the Jews for enslaving them thousands of years ago? I think there may be some who remember.....kinda like you.

You don't owe anything to society. Just saying some on this board talk about things as though they never happened before. You would think that blacks were the only ones on welfare, and getting free stuff. Far from the truth. A all white town in Kentucky is the food stamp capital of the world.

23 minutes ago, new tobie said:

You don't owe anything to society. Just saying some on this board talk about things as though they never happened before. You would think that blacks were the only ones on welfare, and getting free stuff. Far from the truth. A all white town in Kentucky is the food stamp capital of the world.

No one is saying any of those things on this board.

39 minutes ago, new tobie said:

NOBODY EVER said that blacks were the only ones on welfare.  You simply elected to interpret it that way.  It  doesn't really matter who the recipient of the free stuff is.  There is too much of it and giving even more makes things unsustainable.  If my household is spending more than I make, I have a choice to make.  I can let that continue until I no longer can pay my bills and file bankruptcy.   The other alternative is to pay attention, and try to take some preventative measures that will allow me and my family to live a normal life.  If that means sacrificing some things that we want, then so be it.  That sacrifice is much cheaper than the inevitable bankruptcy just around the corner.  From my viewpoint, keeping my family solvent and out of financial trouble is far more "compassionate" than simply giving them everything until the point arrives where I can give them nothing.

21 hours ago, new tobie said:

Newtobie-  I haven't looked up your contention about the Kentucky town being the food stamp capital of the world but am going to do two things:  1. I am going to accept your contention about that town as being accurate  2.  Furthermore, I am going to suggest to you that the financial condition of that town is fully attributable to our current President essentially putting coal miners out of business.

On 11/3/2016 at 10:17 AM, stevenash said:

"Tulsa Oklahoma 1921 and many other cities whites have burned down black neighborhoods. Killed, raped and jailed innocent folks. Don't care about blm but its not new. Just no hanging and raping by blm. Wish you concerned national anthem folks were around then. Americans are guilty of bad things, that the hardin county history books dont tell."

Above is your statement taken from another thread.   How does a 1921 incident relate to "Americans are guilty of bad things" ?  Are you saying that Americans of today are somehow responsible for what happened in 1921?  If someone within my family lineage mistreated someone in your family lineage in 1921, are you saying that there is something I need to say or do to remedy that or that I am responsible for what happened back then?

Some Americans are as racist as they were in 1921, including some of you guys.

43 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Some Americans are as racist as they were in 1921, including some of you guys.

Are you talking about the people that passed Civil Rights legislation? Are talking about the people that passed Affirmative Action laws? Are you talking about the people that have donated trillions of dollars toward minority causes? Are you talking about the people that voted a black man into the Oval Office, and voted in minorities in many other offices around the country? And please pick one person on this board you feel is racist and let's analyze his/her posts to see if their posts contain proof of racism or just figments of your imagination. How about picking me, since I get called racist on a regular basis.

I have a serious question for you. If I disagree with a black man's (or woman's, or any minority's) point of view, how can I express my opposition without being called a racist? Please give me a detailed set of instructions. I have learned that disagreeing with a minority will get you branded a racist the majority of the time. Rarely to almost never by the person in which I'm having the discussion, but from Liberals...both white and non-white. So to avoid these vicious attacks, I would like to know the proper way to express my beliefs without being labeled with this hateful term. So far I've been unable to ascertain this "proper" conduct.

20 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Are you talking about the people that passed Civil Rights legislation? Are talking about the people that passed Affirmative Action laws? Are you talking about the people that have donated trillions of dollars toward minority causes? Are you talking about the people that voted a black man into the Oval Office, and voted in minorities in many other offices around the country? And please pick one person on this board you feel is racist and let's analyze his/her posts to see if their posts contain proof of racism or just figments of your imagination. How about picking me, since I get called racist on a regular basis.

I have a serious question for you. If I disagree with a black man's (or woman's, or any minority's) point of view, how can I express my opposition without being called a racist? Please give me a detailed set of instructions. I have learned that disagreeing with a minority will get you branded a racist the majority of the time. Rarely to almost never by the person in which I'm having the discussion, but from Liberals...both white and non-white. So to avoid these vicious attacks, I would like to know the proper way to express my beliefs without being labeled with this hateful term. So far I've been unable to ascertain this "proper" conduct.

I understand your plight. If I could offer any advice, just say what you feel and let the chips fall where they may. You should also hope it offends someone because it is going to anyway. Then say mission accomplished. I really don't worry about it anymore. Tiptoeing egg shells is not a way of life for me.

Your biggest problem is that you pose questions to which the left have no answers. You hit them with facts and instead of a rebuttal, you are either called stupid or unwill be waiting a long time for your proper etiquette question. Lmao.

On 11/3/2016 at 3:55 PM, new tobie said:

Just sayin you guys talk about hillary being a liar when your man trump is a liar. Talk about both bill's, but nothing about trumps accusations. Talk about blm, do you think the kkk is non existent. Talk about terrorist when america has a terroristic past. Cops have been wrongly killed and so has innocent people by cops and neighborhood watchmen.

Excuse me Tobie, but you stated on another post about how the law is the law and you have no problem with legal decisions particularly in the FBI decisions regarding Mrs. Clinton.  Yet hear you sit saying that George Zimmerman is guilty in spite of the fact that the LAW said he wasn't.