Pub Thinking

new tobie

34 minutes ago, new tobie said:

virtual tie. can't even break the tie on which one is uglier or looks more hateful

I see you decided to end your self-imposed forum strike. I think Al Sharpton lasted longer on his hunger strike.

And in typical Liberal fashion, you can't name policy issues, you can only lob tasteless personal attacks. I guess you now feel like a internet tough guy for those assertions.

9 hours ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

who is the bigger pos, Rush or Hannity

So where is the lie in your link. Rush is spot on. Are you really trying to suggest that Liberals don't use any type of abnormal weather to promote their Man-Made Global Warming lie? And I've noticed you run as far and fast as you can from any debate on Man-Made Global Warming. But I'll try again.

Show me any shred of evidence that global warming is catastrophic and is caused by man. I have more confidence in a no-answer than Obama thinks scientists agree on the subject. Bye.

I will disagree with Rush on one point. He said no major hurricane has hit the U.S. in 11 years. Hurricane Ike hit us (me personally) in 2008.

And I'll fix your question for you: Who is the bigger pos, Obama or Hillary?

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

virtual tie. can't even break the tie on which one is uglier or looks more hateful

Hmmm- I thought the dems abhorred making statements/judgments based on appearance?  That certainly is not very tolerant or civil of you.  Tolerance and civility are two qualities that our President feels are very important in our quest for "total equality".

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

So where is the lie in your link. Rush is spot on. Are you really trying to suggest that Liberals don't use any type of abnormal weather to promote their Man-Made Global Warming lie? And I've noticed you run as far and fast as you can from any debate on Man-Made Global Warming. But I'll try again.

Show me any shred of evidence that global warming is catastrophic and is caused by man. I have more confidence in a no-answer than Obama thinks scientists agree on the subject. Bye.

I will disagree with Rush on one point. He said no major hurricane has hit the U.S. in 11 years. Hurricane Ike hit us (me personally) in 2008.

And I'll fix your question for you: Who is the bigger pos, Obama or Hillary?

Rush and hannity are at the same level as jessie and al. Obama and Hillary are much smarter than these idiots. Obama resume includes two terms as United States President and one term as United States Senator and Top of his Law  school class.

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Rush and hannity are at the same level as jessie and al. Obama and Hillary are much smarter than these idiots. Obama resume includes two terms as United States President and one term as United States Senator and Top of his Law  school class.

Obama and Hillary are both known liars. I've asked you repeatedly to name some of the lies you accuse Rush And Hannity of saying, but you just run and hide. Do you have no shame?

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Any chance it was a remedial law class?  Or maybe, Lawyer for Dummies?

9 minutes ago, new tobie said:

It was Two Term united States President Law Class. Will always be PRESIDENT OBAMA whether you like it or not

So all you can do is plagiarize from Captain Obvious.

Has anyone ever denied Obama will always be president. I don't think many will deny that he will hold the title as worst president. At least for the next few years, in which he might move up a spot.

And no, I don't like it. It keeps reminding me of how easily manipulated the electorate is.

6 minutes ago, new tobie said:

It was Two Term united States President Law Class. Will always be PRESIDENT OBAMA whether you like it or not

Didn't like him as President.  He's just about ruined this country.  But, imo, he was great compared to what Hillary will be.

6 minutes ago, REBgp said:

On a serious note, a reminder to all of you.  Any storm on the East Coast, is ten times worse than any storm in the Gulf (unless one hits New Orleans).

The media even had to invent a name for Sandy just to make it sound more ominous.

And they keep forgetting about Hurricane Ike eight years ago. I for one will never forget that one. I got 5 1/2 feet of water in my house and lost nearly everything I owned.

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

The media even had to invent a name for Sandy just to make it sound more ominous.

And they keep forgetting about Hurricane Ike eight years ago. I for one will never forget that one. Lost everything I owned.

Lived in my home in Vidor with NP for 30 years before Rita flooded it.  Ike blew a tree over on it.  So I moved hundreds of miles away to Evadale :) 

11 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Didn't like him as President.  He's just about ruined this country.  But, imo, he was great compared to what Hillary will be.

He was great compared to what trump would be. Ive never seen so many pub politicians not support their own candidate started with the two president Bush's