Pub Thinking

new tobie

Just now, new tobie said:

because she is hillary. Obama would be ahead if he could run or bill. mike pence could mop the floor with trump right now.

So if Hillary is just as bad as Trump, why do you consistently slander Trump but mysteriously go silent on any facts presented about Hillary? Could the sheeple genes be the determining factor?

16 minutes ago, new tobie said:

He was great compared to what trump would be. Ive never seen so many pub politicians not support their own candidate started with the two president Bush's

I've got a theory on this.  Not happy with my theory because because it shows I've been duped.  Most of the Dem party are Globalist, and by the actions of some Republicans (including both of the Bushes) I have to believe they are also.  

33 minutes ago, Englebert said:

So if Hillary is just as bad as Trump, why do you consistently slander Trump but mysteriously go silent on any facts presented about Hillary? Could the sheeple genes be the determining factor?

because 80% percent of this board takes care of the hillary part and nobody does the trump side

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

because 80% percent of this board takes care of the hillary part and nobody does the trump side

Fair enough. But the Hillary part is true. You constantly post untrue slanderous lies about Trump, then accuse him, Rush, Hannity and Fox News of being liars. If you want to see real lying, look to Obama, Hillary and Bill...and the mirror.

On 10/7/2016 at 1:48 PM, Englebert said:

Fair enough. But the Hillary part is true. You constantly post untrue slanderous lies about Trump, then accuse him, Rush, Hannity and Fox News of being liars. If you want to see real lying, look to Obama, Hillary and Bill...and the mirror.

He doesnt believe that Mr. Obama lies.