What do you all think

Big girl

I wonder how many congressmen and presidents had a secret stash of Cuban cigars? They were a no-no too. It just depends on who is doing the finger pointing.

I also bet that Trump is not the only one doing business in Cuba, but since he is the one you want to crucify, then that is as far as your research will take you.

2 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

So Big girl and new tobie think it's cool to post about how Trumpd lies...do they do the same about Hill dawg? 

You guys do that all of the time. It is the same stuff. Emails, Benghaxi and how she has killed 147 people. It was found that she didn't do anything illegal by Republican commitees and the FBI, yet you guys still talk about it. Did Trump do anything illegal?

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You guys do that all of the time. It is the same stuff. Emails, Benghaxi and how she has killed 147 people. It was found that she didn't do anything illegal by Republican commitees and the FBI, yet you guys still talk about it. Did Trump do anything illegal?

They're both crooks and criminals.  Justifying one's mistakes while harping on the other one's mistakes only makes YOU look like a buffoon.  It just sounds to me like most every one on this board has an agenda that they're trying to bend to fit their candidate's liking.

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

Trump said on the bankruptcies....."I did everything by the law. If you don't like it, change the law." I agree. The laws are there for everybody.

They're not intended to be manipulated like he's done repetitively, though.  And that's where I agree on some of the Left's arguments.  How can we trust him on foreign affairs when we can't even trust him to do the right thing by his own employees?

This isn't 1890's Rockefeller we're talking about here...

12 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

They're not intended to be manipulated like he's done repetitively, though.  And that's where I agree on some of the Left's arguments.  How can we trust him on foreign affairs when we can't even trust him to do the right thing by his own employees?

This isn't 1890's Rockefeller we're talking about here...

Yes, but that's what shrewd businessmen do with their high dollar attorneys. Let's face it, people don't rise to the top without stepping on toes. Trump is simply under a microscope. Not saying Trump will make a great president, but we can only go up. I truly believe he can bring businesses back to the U.S. by lowering the taxes and easing regulations. It's that simple and I think he will do it. If not, it certainly won't be the first time I have been lied to, nor the last.

Hillary is focusing on small businesses which are minimum wages jobs that she will try to increase the wage, which will fail miserably.

I think the employee treatment is blown way out of proportion or else everyone would be attacking Wal-Mart.

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Yes, but that's what shrewd businessmen do with their high dollar attorneys. Let's face it, people don't rise to the top without stepping on toes. Trump is simply under a microscope. Not saying Trump will make a great president, but we can only go up. I truly believe he can bring businesses back to the U.S. by lowering the taxes and easing regulations. It's that simple and I think he will do it. If not, it certainly won't be the first time I have been lied to, nor the last.

I think the employee treatment is blown way out of proportion or else everyone would be attacking Wal-Mart.

Maybe, maybe not.  But it would certainly be worth the LULZ to find out wouldn't it?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

The FBI did find illegalities, but refused to prosecute her.Don't care for Trump, he beats the alternative.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

While you were quoting my post, I was editing by adding a paragraph about Hillary.

You're right about the min. wage ideal.  It failed in the 90's to bring prosperity to those they thought it would benefit.  People don't understand simple economics if they support this.  All raising min. wage does is support inflation in this country.  You raise the wage from $7.75 to $15.00/hr, get ready to pay $8-9 for a gallon of milk.  Get ready for $10 cartons of eggs...and $5-6 per gallon of gas.