What do you all think

Big girl

13 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

You're right about the min. wage ideal.  It failed in the 90's to bring prosperity to those they thought it would benefit.  People don't understand simple economics if they support this.  All raising min. wage does is support inflation in this country.  You raise the wage from $7.75 to $15.00/hr, get ready to pay $8-9 for a gallon of milk.  Get ready for $10 cartons of eggs...and $5-6 per gallon of gas.

And then they will say they need a raise because they cant keep up with inflation.  And the left will swear there is a government solution to this and they will promise to take some more $ away from the evil rich.   Sound familiar?

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

And then they will say they need a raise because they cant keep up with inflation.  And the left will swear there is a government solution to this and they will promise to take some more $ away from the evil rich.   Sound familiar?

Yep...it's a vicious circle.  And what really drives the economy in a downward spiral is the middle class folks who don't see a nickel's worth of salary bump when the inflation hits.  But let's not worry about those folks. They've worked hard all their lives, educated themselves, and for the most part, are standup citizens that make this country work.  Let's take care of the folks sitting in their front yard at 2pm, drinking 40's of "Old E" and playing cards...all with about 30 or 40 Obama signs still in their yards from 4 freakin years ago!

28 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Yep...it's a vicious circle.  And what really drives the economy in a downward spiral is the middle class folks who don't see a nickel's worth of salary bump when the inflation hits.  But let's not worry about those folks. They've worked hard all their lives, educated themselves, and for the most part, are standup citizens that make this country work.  Let's take care of the folks sitting in their front yard at 2pm, drinking 40's of "Old E" and playing cards...all with about 30 or 40 Obama signs still in their yards from 4 freakin years ago!

Prepare to be told that these people really want to work even though the country is now operating in a manner that incentivizes those on government assistance to remain there and resultantly, "demonstrate" to their children that it is a viable and acceptable way to live which makes the problem generational.

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Prepare to be told that these people really want to work even though the country is now operating in a manner that incentivizes those on government assistance to remain there and resultantly, "demonstrate" to their children that it is a viable and acceptable way to live which makes the problem generational.

I'll give them a chance.  Let's see how long they last working for me.  If they last one week, I MIGHT vote for Hillary!

9 hours ago, Big girl said:

You guys do that all of the time. It is the same stuff. Emails, Benghaxi and how she has killed 147 people. It was found that she didn't do anything illegal by Republican commitees and the FBI, yet you guys still talk about it. Did Trump do anything illegal?

This is the hidden content, please

14 hours ago, Big girl said:

You guys do that all of the time. It is the same stuff. Emails, Benghaxi and how she has killed 147 people. It was found that she didn't do anything illegal by Republican commitees and the FBI, yet you guys still talk about it. Did Trump do anything illegal?

You get to join the Hillary Fan Club for that falsehood. Any false statements are automatic qualifications to the club. 

19 hours ago, new tobie said:

Trump is s crook. He has lied in every aspect of his life. 

It is probably safe to assume no presidential candidate has ever been so patently wrong on so many occasions.  I'm not sure whether to call them lies, although technically they are.  But I think as often as not, he is so thoroughly unprepared on any given topic that he just starts making things up.  You know, like we all did when we were 4...

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

It is probably safe to assume no presidential candidate has ever been so patently wrong on so many occasions.  I'm not sure whether to call them lies, although technically they are.  But I think as often as not, he is so thoroughly unprepared on any given topic that he just starts making things up.  You know, like we all did when we were 4...

If Trump supporter(s) made this list, the numbers would be way different than Politifact's list.

If honest non-partisan person(s) made a list, the numbers would be way different from the other two.

I would rather a person exaggerate and just make up things to cover his ignorance on a subject than a person who makes poor decisions/commit crimes and then blatantly lies to cover these actions. Trump can surround himself with intelligent people in order to make the right decisions. That is TBA. Hillary has shown she cannot. To put it bluntly, I have very little (and I mean very little) confidence in Trump. I have absolute zero confidence in Hillary.

13 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I agree.  Geez, he is an idiot. "Becoming the leader of the free world is not an entry level position"

22 minutes ago, Big girl said:

She didn't do anything illegal. Can you read?

C'mon Big Girl, did you really not hear what the FBI had to say about the e-mail investigation?  She absolutely did some illegal stuff, but the director refused to prosecute her.  It is time to stop with the she did nothing illegal argument, because you are flat wrong.

12 hours ago, Big girl said:

She didn't do anything illegal. Can you read?

Sure can. She broke the law. 

I know that you selectively take one snippet out one investigation and claim no offense. You certainly  have that luxury.  I know Hillary lied. In your case I don't know if it's a lie or intentional indifference on your part.  Maybe like the ostrich, if you keep your head in the sand and if you do not see it, it didn't happen. 

On October 1, 2016 at 6:06 AM, tvc184 said:

Sure can. She broke the law. 

I know that you selectively take one snippet out one investigation and claim no offense. You certainly  have that luxury.  I know Hillary lied. In your case I don't know if it's a lie or intentional indifference on your part.  Maybe like the ostrich, if you keep your head in the sand and if you do not see it, it didn't happen. 

Hillary was tried in the justice system just like the innocent cops that have been proven innocent lately

only problem is that the FBI said she lied to them the congress and the American people. Now you and I both know that if we did that we would be in jail black or white So if you are truly against injustice you should be livid about this so I guess  it may just be a black and white issue after all !

23 minutes ago, 77 said:

only problem is that the FBI said she lied to them the congress and the American people. Now you and I both know that if we did that we would be in jail black or white So if you are truly against injustice you should be livid about this so I guess  it may just be a black and white issue after all !

I would go to jail for what some of these cops have done also