Minority jail sentences

Big girl

On 9/29/2016 at 9:41 AM, akifan94 said:

So you and your husband hired in at the same company on the same day in the exact same job? You are full of s***. 

It isn't white privilege. It is white education. How many of those sentences were in favor of white people with similar crimes, similar records and similar legal representation? You love pulling crap out your butt and trying to make it fact. How about spending more time living your life and bettering yourself and less time blaming white people for everything. 

Read the article. Blacks with exactly the same criminal history as their white counterpoint are ARRESTED and CONVICTED at higher rates when commiting the same crime.. Can you read?

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Pretty much every time unless you are indicted for something.  

Exactly so your points are invalid.  You guys stated that we get convicted more, because we can only afford court appointed attorneys. Why are we ARRESTED  more for commiting the same crime?

5 hours ago, baddog said:

Also, don't most arrests occur before lawyers are contacted?

Exactly so your points are invalid.  You guys stated that we get convicted more, because we can only afford court appointed attorneys. Why are we ARRESTED  more for commiting the same crime?

10 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Read the article. Blacks with exactly the same criminal history as their white counterpoint are ARRESTED and CONVICTED at higher rates when commiting the same crime.. Can you read?

And Hillary said no classified documents were sent or received on her email server. You, meaning you personally, pick and choose what you want to believe.

And you never responded to my post on Affirmative Action. By your non-response, I will have to assume you agree with the black privilege aspect.

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Englebert, do you think if a white man and a black man are arrested for burglary, the black man will go to prison and the white man will get off, ot not even be charged? Thats what some people would have you believe.

I definitely know the stats do not back that assumption, though there are some that will try to twist facts to the point of 1+1 is not equal to 2.

6 hours ago, Englebert said:

And Hillary said no classified documents were sent or received on her email server. You, meaning you personally, pick and choose what you want to believe.

And you never responded to my post on Affirmative Action. By your non-response, I will have to assume you agree with the black privilege aspect.

No such thing as black privilege, this is a sean hannity joke

Just now, Big girl said:

Read the article. You can't handle the truth

I've read plenty of them. You are the one that runs from the topic every time you get caught spouting a falsehood. And you have the nerve to call people idiots and frankly try to belittle them, posing like you are some kind of elitist. Tuck your tail between your legs and move on. You are not worth the 30 seconds of my life responding.

14 hours ago, Englebert said:

You are going off topic...Affirmative action ensures that blacks get a fair chance. Do you remember when NFL franchises had to be forced to INTERVIEW blacks for head coaching positions. That is affirmative action at work. Do you remember when white people thought blacks were not smart enough to be NFL quarterbacks? Players had to file lawsuits. How many black  starting quarterbacks do we have at the moment?