Texas vs. OU Game Time-- This thread sucks

4 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

They got a gift on that second pick.  Blatant tackle of the receiver in the middle of his route led to the ball going straight to Texas.  Oh well, OU sucks 

I will say this... When I saw it I thought he'd airmailed that pass, and they showed a replay of the ref telling Mayfield the pass was uncatchable.  

5 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

Go watch sec

It took me 20 minutes to find FS1 in my tv so I don't want to waste that effort.  I think I'll watch this game for a while before my pregame nap.  

For those wondering what's on Fox currently.  Xploration DIY Sci is on now.  Evelyn comes on at noon. It's a highly rated 2002 flick featuring Pierce Brosnan. The Hispanic College Quiz starts at 2pm.

FS1 was the only logical choice with Fox showing those must watch programs.

4 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

It took me 20 minutes to find FS1 in my tv so I don't want to waste that effort.  I think I'll watch this game for a while before my pregame nap.  

For those wondering what's on Fox currently.  Xploration DIY Sci is on now.  Evelyn comes on at noon. It's a highly rated 2002 flick featuring Pierce Brosnan. The Hispanic College Quiz starts at 2pm.

FS1 was the only logical choice with Fox showing those must watch programs.

Funny and all, but this is an effort by fox to make fs1 more relevant.

12 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Funny and all, but this is an effort by fox to make fs1 more relevant.

Consider the source:. This is the guy that told us all he "accidentally" tuned into the LHN.  BUT we do appreciate Mack.  Not only is he a subscriber, he's one of its most loyal viewers...

4 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

buchele has been shaky, but apart from the one big play, Texas' D looks much improved.  3 takeaways, and lots of bending without breaking.  I'm definitely okay with this halftime score 

Hmmmm........ If my team has 3 takeaways in first half and are still behind on scoreboard, not sure I am okay with that score.

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Hmmmm........ If my team has 3 takeaways in first half and are still behind on scoreboard, not sure I am okay with that score.

Most would like to turn TOs into points, but as bad as our defense has been lately, we like to refer to them as drive stoppers.