Texas vs. OU Game Time-- This thread sucks

1 hour ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Just announced...11am on FS1. Anyone planning on making the trip?

Same time last year (and same station I believe).  And still received the highest rating of the weekend.   No idea why they don't go prime time with this one.  If more people are watching it than your night games, no telling the rating it would get at 7 pm

55 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Same time last year (and same station I believe).  And still received the highest rating of the weekend.   No idea why they don't go prime time with this one.  If more people are watching it than your night games, no telling the rating it would get at 7 pm

TxHoops, I believe you asked and answered your own question.

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

This is the hidden content, please

4 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

You don't want to be around the Cotton Bowl at night 

LULZ...you'll end up like those poor folks on West University Place in Houston this morning.  My wife knew the shooter from his court dealings in Galveston...freakin Ahmed Mohammed Sanchez.

3 hours ago, GCMPats said:

Ah, couldn't remember the station but was thinking it was FS1.  I do know it was the highest rated game that weekend (over some other big matchups), despite being played at 11 am.  And with the number it got last year, still only about half the audience UT/ND got this year.  But if both schools are bucking a night game, I guess that's why.  I wonder if their reasoning is along the lines of what Mack stated.  I wouldn't be surprised.  

41 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Maybe so.  The ND Texas game got a major bowl game rating and Texas/OU always is big.  Thinking they could pull much bigger numbers at night but what the heck do I know? 

Big 12 On Television

Since the first year of the league, the Big 12 has always assured its teams of extensive national television coverage. The conference continues the current season with various national network television partners. If you have questions on the Big 12 television packages please e-mail: 

This interweb thingy says they will answer any questions you may have.........

20 minutes ago, Roper84 II said:

Big 12 On Television

Since the first year of the league, the Big 12 has always assured its teams of extensive national television coverage. The conference continues the current season with various national network television partners. If you have questions on the Big 12 television packages please e-mail: 

This interweb thingy says they will answer any questions you may have.........

I already did.  The response was, "How about you stick to things you actually know something about?"  To which I responded, "How about you not end sentences in a preposition?"  To which they responded, "How about you stick the things you actually know something about, dummy?"

So basically a dead end...

14 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I already did.  The response was, "How about you stick to things you actually know something about?"  To which I responded, "How about you not end sentences in a preposition?"  To which they responded, "How about you stick the things you actually know something about, dummy?"

No comments about insertions and orifices? Obviously, you won that battle of the minds!

22 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

7 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

No comments about insertions and orifices? Obviously, you won that battle of the minds!

You two are on a roll!

10 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

This maybe a "must win" for both team.

Stoops has lost two in a row to terrible Texas. Sooner BMD's would not be happy just as Longhorn BMD's. 

Although 2014 felt like a win because we didn't get our poop pushed in, we actually lost that game. Unless you're already counting this year as a win, which I would strongly caution against.