Barbers Hill JV vs Dayton Broncos JV

Bronco94

1 hour ago, easttexiasbias said:

The most pointless thread of the week goes to........

So your saying the kids on JV and the freshman team are pointless. That's the upcoming varsity. You are an idiot. And I agree with my 1983 compadre, you don't have  to get on my post, matter of fact just stay off of them.

2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

I hope Dayton does win this or I will have a big plate of Crow for 94.. Wouldn't that be great if we ended the undefeated streak for JV and the 20 year Playoff streak for Varsity in the same week .LOL

Keep dreaming probably be a dream for both games and then you wake up sat morning and pinch your self you'll realize nope the hill lost both game, what a bummer. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

On 9/26/2016 at 10:06 AM, BHFAN said:

I hope Dayton does win this or I will have a big plate of Crow for 94.. Wouldn't that be great if we ended the undefeated streak for JV and the 20 year Playoff streak for Varsity in the same week .LOL

Maybe we can get an * for 2016. Dayton 20 year Play off Streak come to an end.  * 2016 Undefeated JV District Champions of the world!!!!

6 minutes ago, Broncopride92 said:

Maybe we can get an * for 2016. Dayton 20 year Play off Streak come to an end.  * 2016 Undefeated JV District Champions of the world!!!!

Maybe I am reading this post wrong, but doesn't it say broncopride92 at the top, if so we don't need talk like that, Broncos can make it 21 straight and the JV can damn sure go undefeated.