Barbers Hill JV vs Dayton Broncos JV

Bronco94

26 minutes ago, BHMOMFORLIFE said:

It's game day y'all. IDK about y'all but I'm excited

You know we are, well me and bronco1983 are for sure. 9 hrs til kickoff, unless they pull a fast one on me and start 30 minutes early again like they did in new Caney as always, GO BRONCOS!!!!!

10 minutes ago, BH85 said:

There were some good games when these kids were in Middle School.  How many of the Sophs are up on Varsity from Dayton?

On offense there are a few that moved up. NOT 1 moved up on defense.  My son he begged the coach not to move him up bc he wanted playing time, he's a defensive end. Just too many seniors. If our O line comes out to play like they did last week, we have a very good chance of winning. Crosby only scored 6 pts off our defensive. It was the 2 bad deep snaps that caused us that game

1 hour ago, BH85 said:

There were some good games when these kids were in Middle School.  How many of the Sophs are up on Varsity from Dayton?

There are 4 or 5 I believe,  there are a couple more that could play varsity but due to having 36 seniors they are left to get reps and to develop.  My son plays receiver and a little linebacker.  It will be a good game.  I hope both teams come out and play with class

2 minutes ago, BHMOMFORLIFE said:

Gave it up the game to Crosby (2 deep snaps that they made TD's off of) but offense only scored 6 pts on our defense, so y'all should have a pretty good chance against them. We also lost to Kingwood Park. Our O line was just not there that game, I was dying. 

I bet lol.  this should be a pretty good game.  Just want the all of the kids to get out of this one healthy

1 minute ago, BHMOMFORLIFE said:

Yes it should be a great game. I've always loved watching the BH vs Crosby and BH vs Dayton games, all the rest are just games lol. When they are up against each other they always seem to have more purpose

My son plays baseball with a couple of BH kids on the Varsity they've already talked a lil smack to him.  They know him lol

My son is Soph on JV. They've struggled with inconsistancy all year. Depends on who shows up tonight. I have to miss due to work in Lubbock. Just glad the kids to get to get reps in and hopefully play on Friday nights next year. We have about 6 Soph on varsity as well and there a bunch from middle school that went straight baseball. We're 2-3 with loses to Vidor, Crosby, KWP. Maybe we can get on the right track tonight. Good luck to both teams and pray for injury free game.