OSU #1 In New Poll

KFDM COOP

I watched the Buckeyes play Wisconsin on Sunday and was very unimpressed. Oden is not as great as made out in my mind. I know he is still feeling pain in his wrist and has potential but give me Durant and his production any day. Plus the real great team in the NCAA right now is Kansas. Those guys are killing teams right now. They will be real tough to beat come tourney time.

No possible way of telling, it all depends on the seeding and which region they go to. Could be as early as in the round of 16 or all the way to the NC. have to wait til selection sunday for that answer. and whats it matter, UT is going to beat A&M out! They play tomorrow in Austin, its Durant time

No possible way of telling, it all depends on the seeding and which region they go to. Could be as early as in the round of 16 or all the way to the NC. have to wait til selection sunday for that answer. and whats it matter, UT is going to beat A&M out! They play tomorrow in Austin, its Durant time

lol time will tell!!!  Gig'em!!!

All smack talk aside, should be a great game and would not surprise me one bit A&M won. They are a great team this year and wish em luck. I would rather see the Ags in the end over someone like OSU or Florida. Keep the winning in Texas!!

Good luck tomorrow but HOOK EM

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder