Another Senseless Shooting

baddog

8 minutes ago, westend1 said:

The witnesses described the guy as hispanic.   This conspiracy crap is just dumb.

The cop that did the press conference I saw said they got that he was hispanic from the video.  

Now they are saying he killed his ex GF, so it's not Islamic terrorism.  Just a domestic abuse case that the guy happened to be from Turkey and killed 5 people in public.  

38 minutes ago, westend1 said:

I saw a witness who said he looked hispanic.  Didn't see the presser.   But, wouldn't it be better for the Republicans if it was a latino guy?   You know, the wall and all?   Seems like the media was trying to help Trump.  See how that works?

One of my best friends is a State Trooper that has spent a lot of time at the border since Obama cut border patrol funding and made Texas pick up the tab.  He said we wouldn't believe how many middle easterners are coming across the Mexican border.  The wall or enforcement of the actual laws will help with both. 

4 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

One of my best friends is a State Trooper that has spent a lot of time at the border since Obama cut border patrol funding and made Texas pick up the tab.  He said we wouldn't believe how many middle easterners are coming across the Mexican border.  The wall or enforcement of the actual laws will help with both. 

Can't do that.  It is more important to not be perceived as  xenophobic than it is to protect the lives of our citizens.

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

I saw a witness who said he looked hispanic.  Didn't see the presser.   But, wouldn't it be better for the Republicans if it was a latino guy?   You know, the wall and all?   Seems like the media was trying to help Trump.  See how that works?

Work with a man from Guatemala. When I first met him, I asked what part of Mexico he was from. He very emphatically told me he wasn't Mexican, he was Guatemalan, He wasn't angry, just felt he had to make the distinction. There are some Mexicans, not all, that hate Guatemalans and they fight all the time. Since we are a society of non offending wusses, shouldn't we not offend the Mexicans by labeling this punk as such before we know what nationality he is? I mean, can't he sue?

A Mexican that immigrated from Turkey?   Well yeah.  You know what bugs me the most is the, "We're not sure what his motive was".   

Turkey is predominantly Muslim, but if we hear from the media that he was, it'll be after some Conservative websites have posted it already.  You can't fix stupid.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 9:55 PM, REBgp said:

A Mexican that immigrated from Turkey?   Well yeah.  You know what bugs me the most is the, "We're not sure what his motive was".   

Turkey is predominantly Muslim, but if we hear from the media that he was, it'll be after some Conservative websites have posted it already.  You can't fix stupid.

Ahmed Mohammed Sanchez?

On 9/25/2016 at 0:08 PM, baddog said:

Work with a man from Guatemala. When I first met him, I asked what part of Mexico he was from. He very emphatically told me he wasn't Mexican, he was Guatemalan, He wasn't angry, just felt he had to make the distinction. There are some Mexicans, not all, that hate Guatemalans and they fight all the time. Since we are a society of non offending wusses, shouldn't we not offend the Mexicans by labeling this punk as such before we know what nationality he is? I mean, can't he sue?

People from Mexico are considered Hispanics. Are people from Guatemala considered Hispanics; as well.

The Hispanic from Turkey was not a US citizen yet he voted in 3 elections.  Washington operates on the honor system.  Are you kidding me?!?

I have to show my ID to do basically anything in this country, but they use the honor system for voting.  What a joke!

This is the hidden content, please