Sub Varsity

Hagar

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

Evadale 8th and JV playing in Hemphill at 5 & 6:30.  Hemphill is not a place Verizon wants to do a, "Can you hear me now" commercial.   I'll report scores when I start heading back, or maybe someone with AT&T will report.  Go Rebels. 

Ok.  Didn't see 8th grade game, but either HH really good or we really bad.  HH wins 44-0

JV - Evadale wins 12-0. 

Beam me back to Evadale Scotty. 

23 minutes ago, thaghost said:

JV

PAM-64

Ozen-12

Thats not surprising, didn't we put 70+ on their Freshmen last yr??  I dont think of it as Memorial has a big bad monster brewing, I think of it as poor Ozen pipeline. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Thats not surprising, didn't we put 70+ on their Freshmen last yr??  I dont think of it as Memorial has a big bad monster brewing, I think of it as poor Ozen pipeline. 

Probably a combination of both.  Looks like PAM is going to win so much, you gonna get bored.  

8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If that was the case what happened in 2014 and 2015? Just saying……… 

Getting stuck playing the North Shore's of the world,  That'll mess with most folks won/loss record lol.  Hey, PAM paid their dues.  Now they're promoted to Boss.  And the irony is, you may have a better team this year than when y'all were in 6A.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Getting stuck playing the North Shore's of the world,  That'll mess with most folks won/loss record lol.  Hey, PAM paid their dues.  Now they're promoted to Boss.  And the irony is, you may have a better team this year than when y'all were in 6A.

The Class of '12 lost in the 6A Div 2 Semi's..........

4 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

It was still 5A then. 

Just barely rising into any classification has to be a nightmare, and 22-5A has three, Livingston, Lumberton, and Ozen.  Especially if you weren't successful at the lower level (GCM).  I guess the reason they don't have D1 & D2 districts in 5A and 6A is travel restrictions?  Don't remember hearing why.  I know Evadale has to travel a lot in District, and Iola really puts some miles on (over 3hrs to Sabine Pass).

6 minutes ago, piratemom2560 said:

5 - 0

Fantastic!  As an old, old Pirate, I'm glad to hear that.  Think the JV doing good also.  Sounds like the future of Pirate football is in good hands.  Enjoy it - it goes by so fast.  Even faster for G'kids, I think.