2. SFA85

SFA85

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86

• The problem our buddy @CardinalBacker has is that the Dems have been cheating Trump since before his inauguration.  There's 4 cheats going on right now against a private citizen.  But yet he wants us to believe that the 2020 election was squeaky clean.  No cheating what so ever.  That a brain dead individual got 81 million votes.  But the other guy that was supposed to be so bad got 74 million, the most any President ever got for reelection.  Evil people don't turn on and off their evil cheating ways.  
    • *** Moved to High School Baseball Forum***
    • You just analogized to a tee the situation going on with the Trump New York trial. And I bet you can't even see the hypocrisy elicited out of your hatred. You once again outed yourself...without any realization of your actions. I'm not sure if Reagan actually set you up to expose your blatant hypocrisy, or if it was just a happy coincidence. You seem to thrive on humiliating yourself. Now get to work on providing that evidence of your emphatic declarations that Trump's economy was horrible. You failed miserably before, I bet you will again.
    • I knew Waters was referring to a kid having a normal life in that line. That's why I put the LOL on the end. Thanks for expanding on it.
    • I don’t think was a poor choice or mistake to play in that competitive district in 4A D2 as a sophomore.  If the environment would have stayed positive, would still be there.  Doesn’t matter he is back in Anahuac for his last  2 years and still set to do well.