FOX

new tobie

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Like I said, you have no stance or principles.

You don't have the right to judge anyone on principals just because they don't agree with you politicaly. You have no idea what i have done in my life, but thats what you do. If i walked by your car you would probably hit your door locks or put your hand on your gun. Trump is not a man of principle, i surely have him beat going by what has came out of his lying mouth.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

You don't have the right to judge anyone on principals just because they don't agree with you politicaly. You have no idea what i have done in my life, but thats what you do. If i walked by your car you would probably hit your door locks or put your hand on your gun. Trump is not a man of principle, i surely have him beat going by what has came out of his lying mouth.

Well, you didn't have to duck that one. It went way over your head. I can judge whether or not you have principles by your responses. Condemning Fox news because a man made suggestive remarks to a female employee while remaining mute on Bill Clinton's capers with a registered sex offender, let's me know you have no principles.

Side note......I lock my vehicle against anyone and gun is not far away. I watch anyone approaching in a parking lot. You must have an inferiority complex. Do you pass that on to your kids?

On 9/8/2016 at 9:31 AM, baddog said:

Well, you didn't have to duck that one. It went way over your head. I can judge whether or not you have principles by your responses. Condemning Fox news because a man made suggestive remarks to a female employee while remaining mute on Bill Clinton's capers with a registered sex offender, let's me know you have no principles.

Side note......I lock my vehicle against anyone and gun is not far away. I watch anyone approaching in a parking lot. You must have an inferiority complex. Do you pass that on to your kids?

They definately watch out for bad dogs