Orangefield @ Kirbyville

kcat-fan

10 minutes ago, kcat-fan said:

I think so too. I'm sure they had plenty of things to improve on this week. That's how it should be....improve each week.

WILDCATS 29-23

I think that's too many points for your Wildcats.. OF Defense is much improved from over the years.  They have several on Defense, Soph and Jr, with varsity experience and several more Sr's with 3+ on varsity....

Both Bobcats running backs are pretty fast (relative to OF) so The Wing-T should be about to have the ball for 40 mins of the game... OF with the field goal unit could put points on the board with each possession.

BUT... if the Wildcats QB can pass.... then OF may struggle....  I say, if your QB has a good passing game, then Wildcats win.

1 hour ago, Bobcat101 said:

I think that's too many points for your Wildcats.. OF Defense is much improved from over the years.  They have several on Defense, Soph and Jr, with varsity experience and several more Sr's with 3+ on varsity....

Both Bobcats running backs are pretty fast (relative to OF) so The Wing-T should be about to have the ball for 40 mins of the game... OF with the field goal unit could put points on the board with each possession.

BUT... if the Wildcats QB can pass.... then OF may struggle....  I say, if your QB has a good passing game, then Wildcats win.

Kirbyvilles quarter back has potential to be elite. He just needs to sometimes look to next option rather than stare down one guy. I think he could potentially have a good game this week. 

Wildcats-27

Bobcats-21

I really think this is going to be a good game if Orangefield can keep the big plays to a minimum. Orangefield should be able to move the ball, and they'll have to put a couple long scoring drives together to eat up that clock and keep that Kirbyville offense off the field. If they can do that they have a chance to win, I don't believe getting into a track meet with the Wildcats is wise. Of course turnovers will play a huge factor as always. 

13 hours ago, Speedkills said:

Kirbyvilles quarter back has potential to be elite. He just needs to sometimes look to next option rather than stare down one guy. I think he could potentially have a good game this week. 

Wildcats-27

Bobcats-21

Hopefully the Offensive line has done some work this week. That's going to be the biggest factor in my opinion