College football season is here!!!

PhatMack19

20 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

Texas has a coach.

You meant to say Texas A&M!

Hookem

That would be the worst possible scenario for aggy, ou, and the rest of the gang. And he's not aggy enough accept the aggy job. Plus aggy still won't be able to afford cut Rumlin loose and hire a new corch. They're proper screwed.

6 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

That would be the worst possible scenario for aggy, ou, and the rest of the gang. And he's not aggy enough accept the aggy job. Plus aggy still won't be able to afford cut Rumlin loose and hire a new corch. They're proper screwed.

If OU is the best in the big 12, Charlie might just survive another year. 

11 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The team that made the most money in college football last season is poor?

Net or gross?  You are frugal little fellas.  But you kind of have to be when you are having to pay for stadium expansions (keeping up with daddy) and bad coaching extensions (aggy being aggy).  Carry on.*

* By the way, the above are not figured in this number.  Nor are merchandise sales or shoe deals, both of which we lead the country in. 

34 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Net or gross?  You are frugal little fellas.  But you kind of have to be when you are having to pay for stadium expansions (keeping up with daddy) and bad coaching extensions (aggy being aggy).  Carry on.*

Is both a good answer?  I'm a profit guy myself, but I wouldn't expect a Lib such as yourself to understand.

This is the hidden content, please