McNeese State 71 Lamar 75 Final LU WINS!!

Guest WBFan09

best performance goes to James Davis...he was absolutely amazing last night. he moved around the court setting picks and passing the ball around. wasnt overly selfish and led his team to several big plays....looks like he has finally gotten the message he fouled out of the game late but there were like over 20 fouls so that wasnt too bad

I have to admit that this is the first time I have attended a Lamar game in YEARS!! I was surprised to see the level of play really surpassed my expectations. Good game and Lamar has a good team. BUT they definitely had problems with the press defense at the end. Big problems! #10 for McNeese waited too late to try and take control of the game for McNeese. He has some good skills.

That kid Davis really impressed me. I was wondering why a major D-1 DIDN'T PICK UP UP OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL?

Guest WBFan09

I have to admit that this is the first time I have attended a Lamar game in YEARS!! I was surprised to see the level of play really surpassed my expectations. Good game and Lamar has a good team. BUT they definitely had problems with the press defense at the end. Big problems! #10 for McNeese waited too late to try and take control of the game for McNeese. He has some good skills.

That kid Davis really impressed me. I was wondering why a major D-1 DIDN'T PICK UP UP OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL?

he had to learn ALOT and he finally has

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86