The "Affordable" healthcare act

stevenash

On 9/29/2016 at 11:08 AM, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

This is obviously the dumbest post on this board that I've ever seen.  And I've seen some doozies.  The new emergency centers that you speak of are all starting their own conglomerate that will bankrupt soon enough.  They don't offer near enough support and are essentially a rip off.

Also, just some food for thought...my family's insurance rose from 2013 when I paid roughly $600/month for a family of 4 in premiums, to almost $900/month in premiums.  Plus my deductible went from $3500 to $12K.  So, I can afford to pay insurance premiums to keep from big O from taxing me on my returns.  But I can't afford to use the insurance in the event that I need it.

You sir, need to educate yourself before you open your big, gaping, pole smoker.

Oh, and I almost forgot...THANKS OBAMA!

You are. The is not a such thing as Obama care. It is called the Affordable health care Act

22 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

The Affordable Care Act is turning out to be less than affordable for some consumers.

That’s because many of the plans carry huge deductibles, creating potential financial problems for middle-class consumers. Some “bronze”-level plans, the lowest level of coverage, carry deductibles as high as $12,700 per year for a family of four. 

Couldn't be, I didn't think anyone in the exchange had a deductible that high. :)

It depends on what plan you chose ;As well As, your income. Is this a fox news article. Never mind, I will look it up by the title.

22 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

The Affordable Care Act is turning out to be less than affordable for some consumers.

That’s because many of the plans carry huge deductibles, creating potential financial problems for middle-class consumers. Some “bronze”-level plans, the lowest level of coverage, carry deductibles as high as $12,700 per year for a family of four. 

Couldn't be, I didn't think anyone in the exchange had a deductible that high. :)

It depends on what plan you chose ;As well As, your income. Is this a fox news article. Never mind, I will look it up by the title.

23 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Very true...this is all geared towards single payer and anyone paying attention knows it.

The last thing the fed gov would ever want is a study to determine how efficient they are.

No it is not. There are different companies on the exchange. Molina, Community Health Choice, Blue Cross/Blue Shield to name a few. Why don't you guys shut up and wait to November. Go to healthcare.gov and look for yourselves. You are making fools out of yourselves

22 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

If the main goal of Obamacare is to get everyone covered, Why can I not order health insurance after open enrollment ended on January 31st with out a "life event?"

Seems like more of a money grab to me.  If you are a day late but still have insurance for 11 of the 12 months, you still have to pay the penalty and buy shortterm coverage.

All insurance companies operate in that manner. Geez, you guys don't know anything

16 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You are. The is not a such thing as Obama care. It is called the Affordable health care Act

Where in that post did I call it Obamacare? I know what its called. How about you re-read and edit the post above into English before you call someone else a name? You're nothing more than a primitive creature of some retarded magnitude.

On 9/14/2016 at 10:19 AM, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

“Despite our hard work and growing customer base, the unfortunate necessity for complying with the [Affordable Care Act’s] risk adjustment mandate has put the company under considerable financial strain,” said Tom Dwyer, the co-op’s CEO.

18 hours ago, Englebert said:

Come on westend1, are you not going to call BS on this one?

Big girl, how did you acquire that elitist attitude that you and fellow medical professionals are the only ones that can understand Obamacare exchanges. Are you really that arrogant?

Compared to you guys, yep

5 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Where in that post did I call it Obamacare? I know what its called. How about you re-read and edit the post above into English before you call someone else a name? You're nothing more than a primitive creature of some retarded magnitude.

And you are an idiot

19 hours ago, stevenash said:

I don't know how to do this but I am sure somebody does.   Somebody please go to the Obamacare exchange for Texas and plug in a family of four with a $500 deductible and see what the quote is.

Poor Steve Nash. That is not how it works. Why are you commenting on something you know nothing about.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Must be nice living in an alternate dream world. Say high to Obama for me. And ask him if it's acceptable to call it Obamacare.

Everyone I know refers to it as such. Everyone is an idiot except for big girl. She knows everything. Just ask her.

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Poor Steve Nash. That is not how it works. Why are you commenting on something you know nothing about.

That's what you are doing with every post you make. It is crystal clear to everyone...well, except one.

Why is it offensive to you for people to be refer to it as Obamacare? Go do your diligent research on one of those many Left loon websites you are so fond of. I'm sure one of them will formulate your unique opinion.

And Hillary committed crimes!

27 minutes ago, Big girl said:

No it is not. There are different companies on the exchange. Molina, Community Health Choice, Blue Cross/Blue Shield to name a few. Why don't you guys shut up and wait to November. Go to healthcare.gov and look for yourselves. You are making fools out of yourselves

You are the one making a fool of yourself if you don't think this is headed towards single payer.

This is the hidden content, please

Of course, dems saying it themselves probably still isn't enough evidence for you.