BC

BC is back

Early in the year, last year I can only remember a couple people saying BC would go 5-5 at best.With a big turn around BC shocked many. Dubois's program seems to be doing great over here in Cardinal land. With new addition Navasota and dropping Jasper the district is switched up a bit. With all this being said how do you feel about BC this year with a little experience under the belt?

11 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Just seen on kogt,bc is stuck with 2 open dates and they're b2b at that...wonder if it could be worked out for us to drop Kipp and play bc twice,looks like the dates are wrong but it would be nice 

Just make sure its a Saturday Night game if that happens. 

3 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

Just seen on kogt,bc is stuck with 2 open dates and they're b2b at that...wonder if it could be worked out for us to drop Kipp and play bc twice,looks like the dates are wrong but it would be nice 

You're right, the dates don't match up.  But I wouldn't be in favor of that even if the dates did line up as WO-S would be doing the same thing to KIPP Northeast that Brock did to Bridge City.  When WO-S was looking for a game and others (including some right here in Southeast Texas) refused to play, KIPP Northeast called WO-S so that the Mustangs could compete with a 10 game schedule.

To kick them to the curb simply because there is a more attractive dance partner at this late point would be just as uncool as Brock was when they did it to Bridge City.

12 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

You're right, the dates don't match up.  But I wouldn't be in favor of that even if the dates did line up as WO-S would be doing the same thing to KIPP Northeast that Brock did to Bridge City.  When WO-S was looking for a game and others (including some right here in Southeast Texas) refused to play, KIPP Northeast called WO-S so that the Mustangs could compete with a 10 man schedule.

To kick them to the curb simply because there is a more attractive dance partner at this late point would be just as uncool as Brock was when they did it to Bridge City.

I'm sure next year BC can maybe find a LA school to play. Their realignment and such is next year. 

51 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

I had asked whether teams would be willing to play twice to fill the schedule when this all started. Granted it wouldn't be right to drop a game now or would it be a desired solution but I never got an answer.

3 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

You're right, the dates don't match up.  But I wouldn't be in favor of that even if the dates did line up as WO-S would be doing the same thing to KIPP Northeast that Brock did to Bridge City.  When WO-S was looking for a game and others (including some right here in Southeast Texas) refused to play, KIPP Northeast called WO-S so that the Mustangs could compete with a 10 game schedule.

You're right didn't think of it that way

2 hours ago, ST413 said:

I had asked whether teams would be willing to play twice to fill the schedule when this all started. Granted it wouldn't be right to drop a game now or would it be a desired solution but I never got an answer.

If WO-S was still lacking a game and would have been available, I would have had no problem seeing them play a school that is currently on their schedule.