After week 1 of local practices

pakronos

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

2016 now. Happy im here. 

12 minutes ago, Knoddy1 said:

In the olden days it really was yellow jacket stadium, never was bumble bee or eagle stadium, then it became memorial stadium, back then the parking lot even had grass and it was free to park...imagine that

Shows you how long it's been since mr. cheapskate has been to MEMORIAL STADIUM. 

12 hours ago, Knoddy1 said:

In the olden days it really was yellow jacket stadium, never was bumble bee or eagle stadium, then it became memorial stadium, back then the parking lot even had grass and it was free to park...imagine that

in the "olden" days, maybe p.a. lincoln was "banned" from that side of town...true story...hence "yellow jacket stadium". now, you had to research the hell out of it because NOBODY on here was around then...take your poop spoon somewhere else...PA will own 22-5a and we don't want to hear excuses of we have too many students etc...eat your crow and shut your mouth(s).

6 minutes ago, pakronos said:

in the "olden" days, maybe p.a. lincoln was "banned" from that side of town...true story...hence "yellow jacket stadium". now, you had to research the hell out of it because NOBODY on here was around then...take your poop spoon somewhere else...PA will own 22-5a and we don't want to hear excuses of we have too many students etc...eat your crow and shut your mouth(s).

Looks like PA is getting what Crosby got last year.The " Ws" will silence the CROWD.  

3 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Didn't Lincoln maybe around 98 season lost to Nederland in both the game and the fight that broke out. Guess you were part of that team lol

From what I saw they won the fight but lost the game, fight was over when that 300lbs+ monster Jumbo jumped on the pile, funniest thing I saw while watching that game on tv the next night.

7 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Didn't Lincoln maybe around 98 season lost to Nederland in both the game and the fight that broke out. Guess you were part of that team lol

i'm class of 93 and that was not a "fight"...a cheap shot to try and hurt shanderrick charles was cowardly , but  that's what owards do...maybe YOU were apart of that.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

From what I saw they won the fight but lost the game, fight was over when that 300lbs+ monster Jumbo jumped on the pile, funniest thing I saw while watching that game on tv the next night.

I don't remember that one which I was in elementary at the time but I do remember the one in the late 90s lol but geeze 300 lbs dude jumbo jump hahaha

1 minute ago, navydawg31 said:

I don't remember that one which I was in elementary at the time but I do remember the one in the late 90s lol but geeze 300 lbs dude jumbo jump hahaha

Yup thats the one im talking about, came on tv per Friday Night Experience, wild scene in that endzone, whole game was chippy. Wasn't any previous fights between those two schools that I can remember. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yup thats the one im talking about, came on tv per Friday Night Experience, wild scene in that endzone, whole game was chippy. Wasn't any previous fights between those two schools that I can remember. 

Alright I'll take your word for it. I was in 8th or freshman at the time. I guess I don't remember the 300 pound dude. But I do remember a certain Nederland stud at the time picking up and tombstone a Lincoln player then cops and coaches broke it up

On 8/7/2016 at 0:45 PM, NDNation said:

Only because we bring a big crowd...more money for the home field. Mega yawn. Is PAM use to playing with all that atmosphere going on?

Atmosphere is code for fair-weather Bubble fans........

I know the younger gen has the attention span and the retention of gnats but.......

Pearland

Katy

LP, 

NS

WB(yes, those games were packed)

Cibalo Steele.......

When PAM playoff runs went to Htown, PA Natives would show up and show out........

The only team sans WO-S in Jefferson and Orange Co. to reach the 5th round this decade.......

Also, it's code for some other BS that if I said what it was, I'd be banned.....

22 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

I know the younger gen has the attention span and the retention of gnats but.......

Pearland

Katy

LP, 

NS

Cibalo Steele.......

When PAM playoff runs went to Htown, PA Natives would show up and show out........

The only team sans WO-S in Jefferson and Orange Co. to reach the 5th round this decade.......

Also, it's code for some other BS that if I said what it was, I'd be banned.....

Maybe for other schools, but our team can count on the support for both home and away games.

2 hours ago, SFA85 said:

Pearland

Katy

LP, 

NS

Cibalo Steele.......

So THAT'S what atmosphere means.  Been trying to get an answer to that question for 10 years...