After week 1 of local practices

pakronos

8 minutes ago, pakronos said:

my my my....i hope the little injuns, mutts, both beaumont kitties and livington, the "L"ionel train set, the neverland pirates, and the female geese can keep up with all that nasty titan speed...GET READY!!!

...Central has speed of their own and is used to the PA speed.  No worries on 88 Jaguar drive..

6 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Only because we bring a big crowd...more money for the home field. Mega yawn. Is PAM use to playing with all that atmosphere going on?

The only atmosphere our players will be worried about is the scoreboard. With all that unique atmosphere last year it sure didn't affect those Wildcats from Angleton versus a certain team. Lol

7 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Man I can't wait for Ned and png to whip up on them mighty titans,,"stirs the pot",now that PA is 5A and evidently better than last year,why wouldn't he agreed to play lil ol WOS and keep us from playing a private school from the other side of Houston

Cause originally we were supposed to play Crosby, Livingston screwing with enrollment numbers caused us to have to drop that game. Would've been an epic battle IMO. 

2 hours ago, NDNation said:

Only because we bring a big crowd...more money for the home field. Mega yawn. Is PAM use to playing with all that atmosphere going on?

....atmosphere...  There's that word again...  And Memorial is used to playing in games with a lot of people in the stands...  (isn't that what atmosphere is?)

13 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

....atmosphere...  There's that word again...  And Memorial is used to playing in games with a lot of people in the stands...  (isn't that what atmosphere is?)

Soulja, forgive him. For he not knoweth what he typeth. 

32 minutes ago, Knoddy1 said:

What is 2200 Jefferson Drive, do you mean Yellow Jacket Stadium? LOL

He means Memorial Stadium, since thats the name of the stadium. 

I guess in the olden days it was Yellow Jacket Stadium, Bumblebee Stadium and Eagle Stadium, whichever preference anyone had. 

6 minutes ago, Knoddy1 said:

In the olden days it really was yellow jacket stadium, never was bumble bee or eagle stadium, then it became memorial stadium, back then the parking lot even had grass and it was free to park...imagine that

2016 now. Happy im here. Memorial Stadium should be jumping this year. And I even got enough change to make a dollar for parking each game. What a concept.