The Media is Duping the Republicans

Hagar

Just a personal observation that I'm sure some of you are already aware of.  The Republican nominees, over the last 12 years, have been picked by the Media.  They had nothing bad to say about McCain or Romney, prior to the Republican Convention.  Quite the contrary.  They made them look good.  After the convention, they b-slapped them relentlessly.  Then out of nowhere, a brash, northern businessman, comes along?  He's smacking down the PC folks, and talking bad about the left.  You didn't hear a large roar from the Media, which they'd done if Cruz had done that.  No, the Media hung on his every word.   Even pretended to admire his disdain for PC.  Now that he has the nomination, they smack him down if he burps at the table.  They are leading the Republican electorate around by the nose.  We get what we deserve.

Doubt if many will remember in 2020, but if you do, see which Republican running in the primaries gets a bye with the press.  That'll be your nominee.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

Just a personal observation that I'm sure some of you are already aware of.  The Republican nominees, over the last 12 years, have been picked by the Media.  They had nothing bad to say about McCain or Romney, prior to the Republican Convention.  Quite the contrary.  They made them look good.  After the convention, they b-slapped them relentlessly.  Then out of nowhere, a brash, northern businessman, comes along?  He's smacking down the PC folks, and talking bad about the left.  You didn't hear a large roar from the Media, which they'd done if Cruz had done that.  No, the Media hung on his every word.   Even pretended to admire his disdain for PC.  Now that he has the nomination, they smack him down if he burps at the table.  They are leading the Republican electorate around by the nose.  We get what we deserve.

Doubt if many will remember in 2020, but if you do, see which Republican running in the primaries gets a bye with the press.  That'll be your nominee.

Isnt Fox news media also?

18 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Not singling you out, you are just the one that responded to that post.  Nobody said anything about fox or msnbc, but you.  That is why you were responded to.

Not to many in the media that dont represent a side. But im sure that we have a few good individuals.

On August 6, 2016 at 5:17 AM, REBgp said:

You know buddy, you might just be on to something...seriously

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

You know buddy, you might just be on to something...seriously

I know it initially sounds like an conservative excuse, but imo it seemed like it with the last two, but with Trump, it was blatant.  My problem is more with the Republican electorate than the media.  Virtually everyone knows most of the media leans left, as I'll admit Fox leans right.  But they get caught up in it.  Cest la vie!