Michelle obama' s speech she nailed it

Big girl

5 minutes ago, new tobie said:

had to remember how good we had it when Bill was in office

Thank God for Gingrich. Luckily Bill had to succumb to Gingrich's demands after Bill threw a hissy fit and shut down the government...twice. If it wasn't for Gingrich controlling Wild Bill's spending Bill's legacy would be comparable to Obama's.  

19 hours ago, Englebert said:

Going bankrupt with your own private company doesn't come close to bankrupting the greatest nation this world has ever seen. Does $20 trillion in debt, paying $262 billion a year in debt payments ring a bell? Compare that with how much Trump cost us. Hell, compare Trump's bankruptcies to how much Obama's Solyndra investment cost us.

Who bankrupted the country. Our deficit is lower than it has been under Bush.

23 minutes ago, stevenash said:

so you vote will be based on "how good we felt when Bill was in office" rather than the status of the country today?

Only an racist, idiot would vote for a man who is a narcissist, assh'"ole that doesn't have any political experience . Yes, I am pulling the race card. I call them like I see them

27 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Thank God for Gingrich. Luckily Bill had to succumb to Gingrich's demands after Bill threw a hissy fit and shut down the government...twice. If it wasn't for Gingrich controlling Wild Bill's spending Bill's legacy would be comparable to Obama's.  

Yeah right. When the republicans had a president in office and a majority in the house and Senate what did they accomplish during Bush's years in office? Bush 2

19 hours ago, stevenash said:

I think it would be interesting to put someone in the top office who has a record of speaking poorly and accomplishing much rather than speaking well and accomplishing nothing.

What will Trump accomplish? He can't even verbalize his plans. Oh, I forgot. He will make Amerikka great again and He will build a very large wall.

As I said multiple times, I am fully tired of verbalizers that cant accomplish anything.  I know plenty of people who are not great orators but are extremely productive.  Perhaps we, as a country, ought to try someone like that.  Here are some eloquent "verbalizations" from recent history- " My stimulus plan will provide shovel ready jobs"  - " I am drawing a red line in the sand"- If you like your doctor/healthcare plan, you can keep it"  " My Affordable Healthcare Act will reduce the average annual family premium by 25%"-" I will build a 21st Century VA" - "ISIS is the JV"- "Change you can believe in"      Frankly, I have had more than my fill of great verbal abilities.  Don't want a coach who is good at pep talks but doesn't know the difference between a man to man and a zone.

35 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yeah right. When the republicans had a president in office and a majority in the house and Senate what did they accomplish during Bush's years in office? Bush 2

The Republicans never had a super majority during G.W.'s administration. During his tenure, it took 60 votes to pass anything in the senate (until Harry Reid arbitrarily changed the rules during Obama's term). Although the Republicans held both houses, they were by slim margins. And everything was going okay until the Democrats took over both houses in '07. I'm sure you remember the "crash" in '07. Obama and the Democrats have sure referred to it hundreds of thousands of times over the course of his administration. But they somehow fail to mention that this is when to Democrats took full control of both houses.

One thing Bush and the Republicans did not do...they did not bankrupt the country.

And if you throw out the "Yeah right" quote, I must assume you disagree with my statement. So how about a rebuttal since you obviously disagree with it.

You have on numerous occasions misused the "deflection" argument. You have accused posters of "deflecting" when all they were doing was using examples or analogies to bolster their point. But here you are trying to deflect away from the Clinton topic to a whole other topic. Next time you try and claim someone is deflecting, come back to your post to remind yourself of real deflection.

21 minutes ago, Englebert said:

The Republicans never had a super majority during G.W.'s administration. During his tenure, it took 60 votes to pass anything in the senate (until Harry Reid arbitrarily changed the rules during Obama's term). Although the Republicans held both houses, they were by slim margins. And everything was going okay until the Democrats took over both houses in '07. I'm sure you remember the "crash" in '07. Obama and the Democrats have sure referred to it hundreds of thousands of times over the course of his administration. But they somehow fail to mention that this is when to Democrats took full control of both houses.

One thing Bush and the Republicans did not do...they did not bankrupt the country.

And if you throw out the "Yeah right" quote, I must assume you disagree with my statement. So how about a rebuttal since you obviously disagree with it.

You have on numerous occasions misused the "deflection" argument. You have accused posters of "deflecting" when all they were doing was using examples or analogies to bolster their point. But here you are trying to deflect away from the Clinton topic to a whole other topic. Next time you try and claim someone is deflecting, come back to your post to remind yourself of real deflection.

Facts, BG can't stand them

20 hours ago, Englebert said:

Going bankrupt with your own private company doesn't come close to bankrupting the greatest nation this world has ever seen. Does $20 trillion in debt, paying $262 billion a year in debt payments ring a bell? Compare that with how much Trump cost us. Hell, compare Trump's bankruptcies to how much Obama's Solyndra investment cost us.

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Debt. Not deficit. Debt. Like in $20 trillion dollars worth. Do you even know the difference between the two? I can explain it but a simple Bing search should give you the answers. And anyone that has a household budget should be knowledgeable of both terms. 

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

In 2010 , more jobs were created than the whole time Bush was in office.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Only an racist, idiot would vote for a man who is a narcissist, assh'"ole that doesn't have any political experience . Yes, I am pulling the race card. I call them like I see them

The correct word would be a rather than an.  The reason your race card doesn't work any more is because you have played it too often.

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Debt. Not deficit. Debt. Like in $20 trillion dollars worth. Do you even know the difference between the two? I can explain it but a simple Bing search should give you the answers. And anyone that has a household budget should be knowledgeable of both terms. 

She has already proven she doesn't understand the difference. 

3 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

In 2010 , more jobs were created than the whole time Bush was in office.

And there should have been because of so many being lost during the crash.  You can give credit to the cyclicality of the economy.  You are simply trying to state that Steph Curry "poured" in 38 points in the 4th game of the finals while LeBron James averaged " only 29" per game.  Both are facts, but the comparison is very faulty.

10 minutes ago, stevenash said:

And there should have been because of so many being lost during the crash.  You can give credit to the cyclicality of the economy.  You are simply trying to state that Steph Curry "poured" in 38 points in the 4th game of the finals while LeBron James averaged " only 29" per game.  Both are facts, but the comparison is very faulty.

I'm sorry. I forgot this is America. It gown down to the pits. 

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

If we call them like we see them, you run to a lawyer. Wahhhhh!

2 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

November will answer your question.

You could be right, but it is a damn shame that ppl vote strictly based on skin color and sex. That would be the definition of an uninformed voter. Not saying Trump is all that, but he would be better than the alternative.  

6 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

You could be right, but it is a damn shame that ppl vote strictly based on skin color and sex. That would be the definition of an uninformed voter. Not saying Trump is all that, but he would be better than the alternative.  

R and D's do this, because if sarah palin was running again she would be ...........On the other hand ben and cain didn't stand a chance with the R