Michelle obama' s speech she nailed it

Big girl

40 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Right....my bad

The GOP and the decreased credit rating

This is the hidden content, please

S&P said the downgrade "reflects our opinion that the fiscal consolidation plan that Congress and the administration recently agreed to falls short of what, in our view, would be necessary to stabilize the government's medium-term debt dynamics." It also blamed the weakened "effectiveness, stability, and predictability" of U.S. policy making and political institutions at a time when challenges are mounting.

46 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Right....my bad

The GOP and the decreased credit rating

The downgrade was caused by the GOP refusing to raise tax rates or to raise revenues. This is the only sane reasoning between the two sides because Americans are already contributing over 50% of their income to the government now. Democrats refuse to even listen to any proposals that reduces government spending. But like a good little sheeple, you only blame Republicans. You must be proud.

And I will state without one ounce of reservation, the downgrade would still have happened if the Democrats controlled the government. The downgrade would not have happened if the Republicans controlled the government.

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Are you actually trying to reference a poll to show the cause of the debt? What point are you trying to make?

And if we are going to go by polls, shouldn't Hillary be behind bars? After all, 68% (the last poll I saw) think she committed crimes.

And Obamacare should be repealed. After all, 62% (I think that was the number from the last poll I saw) think it is a bad law.

And some people think that if you take a poll, most white people would vote for black people to be back in bondage, or at least shipped back. Should we use a poll to determine this fate?

18 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Love it- facts no longer matter and are being replaced  by polls.  Polls are so reliable. In the Brexit polls ( tobie when you seek a blog for this, please know this is in reference to Great Britain leaving the European Union- Great Britain is also known as England and the European Union is a political/economic union of 28 member states- I wanted to give you and Big Girl some background to save you some time so you didn't come back and say it had something to do with Bush, republicans, racism or Hannity and O'Reilly)  All of the polls virtually guaranteed Great Britain would not leave the European Union-  WRONG