Michelle obama' s speech she nailed it

Big girl

8 hours ago, stevenash said:

As I said multiple times, I am fully tired of verbalizers that cant accomplish anything.  I know plenty of people who are not great orators but are extremely productive.  Perhaps we, as a country, ought to try someone like that.  Here are some eloquent "verbalizations" from recent history- " My stimulus plan will provide shovel ready jobs"  - " I am drawing a red line in the sand"- If you like your doctor/healthcare plan, you can keep it"  " My Affordable Healthcare Act will reduce the average annual family premium by 25%"-" I will build a 21st Century VA" - "ISIS is the JV"- "Change you can believe in"      Frankly, I have had more than my fill of great verbal abilities.  Don't want a coach who is good at pep talks but doesn't know the difference between a man to man and a zone.

Isis is the JV

If one cannot distinguish between the two, importance/relative importance is of little consequence.  Most individuals and corporations cannot continue to run an annual deficit if their debt gets too high.  Unfortunately, the Federal Government simply borrows more money to cover what it owes.  That cant go on forever.  Hence the first downgrade in this countrys debt rating in History during the current administration. 

7 hours ago, Englebert said:

Debt. Not deficit. Debt. Like in $20 trillion dollars worth. Do you even know the difference between the two? I can explain it but a simple Bing search should give you the answers. And anyone that has a household budget should be knowledgeable of both terms. 

Snd should know that the deficit is the most important. 

8 hours ago, stevenash said:

As I said multiple times, I am fully tired of verbalizers that cant accomplish anything.  I know plenty of people who are not great orators but are extremely productive.  Perhaps we, as a country, ought to try someone like that.  Here are some eloquent "verbalizations" from recent history- " My stimulus plan will provide shovel ready jobs"  - " I am drawing a red line in the sand"- If you like your doctor/healthcare plan, you can keep it"  " My Affordable Healthcare Act will reduce the average annual family premium by 25%"-" I will build a 21st Century VA" - "ISIS is the JV"- "Change you can believe in"      Frankly, I have had more than my fill of great verbal abilities.  Don't want a coach who is good at pep talks but doesn't know the difference between a man to man and a zone.

You are a racist. My dad played basketball with you for years.  Who locked him out of the gym? Do you remember?

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You are a racist. My dad played basketball with you for years.  Who locked him out of the gym? Do you remember?

Isnt this great?  We are having a discussion about the economic health of this country and straight out of nowhere comes the race card.  If you cant win an argument, throw out " old reliable".  Does that approach reflect the superior intellect and broadmindedness that the left claims to own exclusively?

10 hours ago, Englebert said:

Sorry, I try to avoid personal attacks, but it is clear you are not intelligent enough for this discussion. Try taking a basic high school economics course then get back with me.

This is a personal attack, but thats what most pubs do. Just like their csndidate. Practice christianity and hate, just like another group that hides under sheets. Even the blm group doesnt hide under sheets

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

This is a personal attack, but thats what most pubs do. Just like their csndidate. Practice christianity and hate, just like another group that hides under sheets. Even the blm group doesnt hide under sheets

Why hide when you have the full blessing of the "powers that be"?