Mentally Challenged Girl, 5, Raped by 3 Muslim Boys. Media Attacks Whistleblowers

Hagar

And ANYONE who believes that he/she is void of some type of prejudice fools only himself/herself.  By the way Dove, reporting certain instances and not reporting or  barely reporting  other certain instances, ALSO REVEALS prejudice and agendas.  I will ask you this again:  Why does virtually everyone in this country know the names/circumstances of Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin while very few know about Kate Steinle?  How many front page articles about the first two were written vs the last one?  Wanna guess the ratio of coverage by National TV Networks?  Although you will be unwilling to acknowledge that absolute fact, it exists and it is, in itself, a type of prejudice.

15 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Here is the problem: You and your co-horts are showing your racial and religious prejudices towards a particular group. This is so hard for yall to understand. But thats what happens when you are brought up in a environment being a majority (mind-set).

The newscast didn't really focus on the kids being a particular religion. But re-read your conservative blogs. Thats my problem. You and your kind have a dangerous political agenda. Yall could get people beat up with yall hormones busting out like this. You do realize Hitler talked same things? You do realize neo-nazi guys say stuff like yall (hmmm, maybe I better be quiet). I don't know who I am talking to on here.

Dove,

It has been a long time, hope all is well.

Now, I think if you surveyed everyone in this group, no one is saying that everyone of the Muslim/Islamic faith is evil or dangerous. Is there a potential threat that some are evil and dangerous? Absolutely, it has been proven. The chance of getting killed by a terrorist is less than getting in a car wreck......but telling that to the families of those that died in Orlando would not do much in terms of comfort. 

Terrorism is a real problem and ignoring it or downplaying the threat ("the JV Team") is not going to make it go away. There needs to be real conversation from both sides to put measures in place to address it. just like on this forum, everyone is ready to win the argument without listening to the other side. 

31 minutes ago, stevenash said:

And ANYONE who believes that he/she is void of some type of prejudice fools only himself/herself.  By the way Dove, reporting certain instances and not reporting or  barely reporting  other certain instances, ALSO REVEALS prejudice and agendas.  I will ask you this again:  Why does virtually everyone in this country know the names/circumstances of Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin while very few know about Kate Steinle?  How many front page articles about the first two were written vs the last one?  Wanna guess the ratio of coverage by National TV Networks?  Although you will be unwilling to acknowledge that absolute fact, it exists and it is, in itself, a type of prejudice.

Yes, we are all guilty aren't we. Some just take it TOO FAR and puts individuals in harms way.

Based on this incident, there was no need to point out that 10 year old kids may have been of a particular faith. Like it or not, it feeds into the hate that is heating up again. We have already read and heard about young hoodlums jumping on people because they look a certain way. America is known for its feeding frenzy dealing with race.

12 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Based on this incident, there was no need to point out that 10 year old kids may have been of a particular faith. Like it or not, it feeds into the hate that is heating up again. We have already read and heard about young hoodlums jumping on people because they look a certain way. America is known for its feeding frenzy dealing with race.

Then there was also no need to state that the officer who successfully defended himself against Michael Brown was a Caucasian.  Right?  And if the article had described the boys as "of middle eastern descent" rather than Muslim, then it would have made things different, right?  And, for the umpteenth time, why not respond to my contention regarding Brown, Martin, Steinle?

23 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Here is the problem: You and your co-horts are showing your racial and religious prejudices towards a particular group. This is so hard for yall to understand. But thats what happens when you are brought up in a environment being a majority (mind-set).

The newscast didn't really focus on the kids being a particular religion. But re-read your conservative blogs. Thats my problem. You and your kind have a dangerous political agenda. Yall could get people beat up with yall hormones busting out like this. You do realize Hitler talked same things? You do realize neo-nazi guys say stuff like yall (hmmm, maybe I better be quiet). I don't know who I am talking to on here.

Before I answer your post, let me ask you ask you a simple question.  You & your family are in the backyard playing.  Then you see a rattlesnake crawling around your yard.  What do you do?  Me, I'm scared of snakes, so I'm going to get everyone away.  Get a gun or a shovel or hoe (with a LONG handle lol) and try to kill it.  I'm fairly sure, at the very least, you'd want to get your family away from it.  The point is, it's a danger, so you do something.  Then you find out someone from the Govt put that snake in your backyard.  I suspect you'd want to open a can of whip a$$ on him, and I wouldn't blame you.

That's the way many of us feel about Muslims.  We've lived peacefully in this country with Muslims for many years, but their religion has been corrupted by those that want all infidels dead, and all Muslims to live under sharia law.  Hundreds of thousands are in ISIS, The Taliban, and other groups.  Even the ones that aren't, many believe in their New Teachings of Islam, because that's what they've been taught.

Now you claim we're prejudice.  Prejudice is a preconceived opinion not based on reason or actual experience.  Well, we've had over 3,200 killed in America alone since 1/11/2001, by Muslims.  So we have the Reason, and the Experience.  Like you know the rattlesnake is a potential danger, we know the same about Muslims.  It's not a political agenda, it's common sense.  

5 hours ago, stevenash said:

Then there was also no need to state that the officer who successfully defended himself against Michael Brown was a Caucasian.  Right?  And if the article had described the boys as "of middle eastern descent" rather than Muslim, then it would have made things different, right?  And, for the umpteenth time, why not respond to my contention regarding Brown, Martin, Steinle?

Will never get an answer on that subject.  The libtards prolly do not know who Steinle is.  And the Steinle incident does not further their race baiting tactics.

10 hours ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

The actual assault is terrible, but the media reaction, is incomprehensible.  Although, in the eyes of the law, it may not be possible, in reality, they should be charged with obstructing justice (at the very least).   A more fitting justice would be to put them in a barn with the local community, and administered am a$$ whuppin they'll never forget.  Perhaps then they would become journalist and not puppets of the Left and the PC police.

Are these the bad ones or good ones?

8 hours ago, stevenash said:

I believe the point of the originator of this post and the person who wrote the article was that the left does its best to conceal these type of happenings and yet it goes to extremes to provide more than adequate coverage of other events.   Can you tell me that if Michael Brown had been a Caucasian that the coverage would have been the same?  And you never answer my question as to why all of the Chicago killings get very little 

Tt

5 hours ago, REBgp said:

Before I answer your post, let me ask you ask you a simple question.  You & your family are in the backyard playing.  Then you see a rattlesnake crawling around your yard.  What do you do?  Me, I'm scared of snakes, so I'm going to get everyone away.  Get a gun or a shovel or hoe (with a LONG handle lol) and try to kill it.  I'm fairly sure, at the very least, you'd want to get your family away from it.  The point is, it's a danger, so you do something.  Then you find out someone from the Govt put that snake in your backyard.  I suspect you'd want to open a can of whip a$$ on him, and I wouldn't blame you.

That's the way many of us feel about Muslims.  We've lived peacefully in this country with Muslims for many years, but their religion has been corrupted by those that want all infidels dead, and all Muslims to live under sharia law.  Hundreds of thousands are in ISIS, The Taliban, and other groups.  Even the ones that aren't, many believe in their New Teachings of Islam, because that's what they've been taught.

Now you claim we're prejudice.  Prejudice is a preconceived opinion not based on reason or actual experience.  Well, we've had over 3,200 killed in America alone since 1/11/2001, by Muslims.  So we have the Reason, and the Experience.  Like you know the rattlesnake is a potential danger, we know the same about Muslims.  It's not a political agenda, it's common sense.  

How many people were killed by Christians, Buddhists and atheists? 

5 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I agree wholeheartedly.  Why don't we hear news segments that say a white or black Christian kid killed someone?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

How many people were killed by Christians, Buddhists and atheists? 

Lmbo, The inability to comprehend by some liberals never ceases to amaze me.  Did you actually read the post?   I've seen you post that same thing several times.  Since your reading comprehension is nil, zip, nada, it will be difficult, but not impossible.  I'll use an analogy because I know I'm not the smartest person around.  

Say everyone wears uniforms.  You and I are in the group that wears Green uniforms.  There are other groups in Yellow uniforms, Red uniforms, and Blue uniforms.  Now, all these different groups don't agree on a lot, but they tolerate each other.  Then, over a period of time, the Red uniform group decides they want all the other groups to join them or die.  All these different groups, but only One demands you join or Die.   Those Red uniforms are the Muslims.  You will do what they say or die.  Not the Buddhist, Christians, atheists, or Hindus, only the Muslims.  Sure the others have killed, but it's not a rule (dogma) in their religion.  Only the Muslims!

Just one quick question, when they come for you, will you join or die?

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Lmbo, The inability to comprehend by some liberals never ceases to amaze me.  Did you actually read the post?   I've seen you post that same thing several times.  Since your reading comprehension is nil, zip, nada, it will be difficult, but not impossible.  I'll use an analogy because I know I'm not the smartest person around.  

Say everyone wears uniforms.  You and I are in the group that wears Green uniforms.  There are other groups in Yellow uniforms, Red uniforms, and Blue uniforms.  Now, all these different groups don't agree on a lot, but they tolerate each other.  Then, over a period of time, the Red uniform group decides they want all the other groups to join them or die.  All these different groups, but only One demands you join or Die.   Those Red uniforms are the Muslims.  You will do what they say or die.  Not the Buddhist, Christians, atheists, or Hindus, only the Muslims.  Sure the others have killed, but it's not a rule (dogma) in their religion.  Only the Muslims!

Just one quick question, when they come for you, will you join or die?

It is not a rule in the Muslim religion. My son's best friend, Malik, is a Muslim and he has spent countless nights with us and I have never feared for my life. You sound nuts and you are paranoid. My son also has a Muslim friend named Syed, he comes to our house on a regular basis and I am still alive. ( I guess the older Muslims havent ordered him to murder me as of yet) Lmbo.... God told David to kill all women and children in a particular city. (in the Bible , in case you don't know about David). How would you explain that to a Muslim?

7 hours ago, Big girl said:

It is not a rule in the Muslim religion. My son's best friend, Malik, is a Muslim and he has spent countless nights with us and I have never feared for my life. You sound nuts and you are paranoid. My son also has a Muslim friend named Syed, he comes to our house on a regular basis and I am still alive. ( I guess the older Muslims havent ordered him to murder me as of yet) Lmbo.... God told David to kill all women and children in a particular city. (in the Bible , in case you don't know about David). How would you explain that to a Muslim?

Further evidence you either didn't read my first post, or you can't comprehend what you read.  Go back and read the second paragraph of my response to Dove.   And do you ever watch the news?   Evidently not.  You should.  If you're not aware of what's going on, you'll always be uniformed.  

As for your Bible reference, yes in the Old Testament, which was Before Jesus Christ, ergo, before Christianity.  We're discussing now.  So how does a Muslim explain the 3,200 people they've killed in America since Jan 1, 2001?

If you want to discuss things here, or anywhere else, you need to be cognizant of what your discussing.  Your counterpoints here would be comparable to me trying to convince a NASA scientist how to send a rocket into space.  I just don't know enough about it to do that.  You know to little about what's going on in the Muslim religion, or in the news to discuss this.  Because your son knows two good Muslim youngsters, you think that all the Muslims our Govt is bringing over are like them.  I can assure you, they're not.

20 hours ago, stevenash said:

I believe the point of the originator of this post and the person who wrote the article was that the left does its best to conceal these type of happenings and yet it goes to extremes to provide more than adequate coverage of other events.   Can you tell me that if Michael Brown had been a Caucasian that the coverage would have been the same?  And you never answer my question as to why all of the Chicago killings get very little coverage.  Why is that?

Chicago gets no coverage because of whose "hometown" it is.  And it also run by a former cronie of Yobammy.  Things have gotten out of control  there under these two idiots watch.  The media will do everything they can do to protect the "chosen one."

9 hours ago, Big girl said:

Big girl, how would you explain to the family of this outstanding young Lady, who was one of the 48 killed in Orlando by a Muslim that Muslims are Not a threat?

This is the hidden content, please

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

Further evidence you either didn't read my first post, or you can't comprehend what you read.  Go back and read the second paragraph of my response to Dove.   And do you ever watch the news?   Evidently not.  You should.  If you're not aware of what's going on, you'll always be uniformed.  

As for your Bible reference, yes in the Old Testament, which was Before Jesus Christ, ergo, before Christianity.  We're discussing now.  So how does a Muslim explain the 3,200 people they've killed in America since Jan 1, 2001?

If you want to discuss things here, or anywhere else, you need to be cognizant of what your discussing.  Your counterpoints here would be comparable to me trying to convince a NASA scientist how to send a rocket into space.  I just don't know enough about it to do that.  You know to little about what's going on in the Muslim religion, or in the news to discuss this.  Because your son knows two good Muslim youngsters, you think that all the Muslims our Govt is bringing over are like them.  I can assure you, they're not.

It occurred  under the Old Covenant, we are living under a New Covenant. You are correct., but if a Muslim didn't know that and ASSUMED that we have a God that orders"hits" on women and children, would it be fair for them to assume that all Christians kill women and children? If ALL Muslims are bad then I would be dead, because Malik and Syed would've "taken me out" years ago. Yet here I am. I wont ask them why Muskims have killed 3200 Americans, they wouldnt know, because they were 1 year old. I wouldnt ask their parents, because i respect them. (Plus, it is a stupid question)Timothy McVeigh was a Christian extremist and his bomb killed 110 people. How do Christians explain that? A life is a life. My point is this; EVERY MUSLIM IS NOT A TERRORIST AND EVERY TERRORIST IS NOT A MUSLIM. 

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

It occurred  under the Old Covenant, we are living under a New Covenant. You are correct., but if a Muslim didn't know that and ASSUMED that we have a God that orders"hits" on women and children, would it be fair for them to assume that all Christians kill women and children? If ALL Muslims are bad then I would be dead, because Malik and Syed would've "taken me out" years ago. Yet here I am. I wont ask them why Muskims have killed 3200 Americans, they wouldnt know, because they were 1 year old. I wouldnt ask their parents, because i respect them. (Plus, it is a stupid question)Timothy McVeigh was a Christian extremist and his bomb killed 110 people. How do Christians explain that? A life is a life. My point is this; EVERY MUSLIM IS NOT A TERRORIST AND EVERY TERRORIST IS NOT A MUSLIM. 

I pointed that out in the second paragraph in my response to Dove.   But since many Muslims are terrorists, and their corrupted Islam Imam's have taught them infidels must be killed.  The problem big girl, when we let them immigrate, how does our Govt know the peaceful Muslims from the terrorist?

and you keep bringing up McVeigh.  He was a terrorist, and has been executed.  But he only had two others with him.  It wasn't hundreds of thousands like ISIS.  and sadly in 1995, he actually killed 168 people.  That attack was politically motivated, and none done since.  But there are 3,200 dead at the hands of Muslims. Please explain to me why you're evidently outraged/fixated at McVeigh, but not these Muslims?