Mentally Challenged Girl, 5, Raped by 3 Muslim Boys. Media Attacks Whistleblowers

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

The actual assault is terrible, but the media reaction, is incomprehensible.  Although, in the eyes of the law, it may not be possible, in reality, they should be charged with obstructing justice (at the very least).   A more fitting justice would be to put them in a barn with the local community, and administered am a$$ whuppin they'll never forget.  Perhaps then they would become journalist and not puppets of the Left and the PC police.

9 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I need more confirmation. Not saying this didn't happen but you people tend to go overboard with your fear mongering tactics. Yall at experts at this and feed off this stuff. It's interesting that I've only seen it on the conservative blogs. 

What type of confirmation do you want?  Do you want it confirmed by a liberal blog.  I have a friend who is a police officer in a neighboring city ( less than 30 miles away)  Would you like for me to contact him and report to you or will you say that you need more confirmation since I am a conservative?

6 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I need more confirmation. Not saying this didn't happen but you people tend to go overboard with your fear mongering tactics. Yall at experts at this and feed off this stuff. It's interesting that I've only seen it on the conservative blogs. 

That may be because the liberal blogs and media don't want anyone to know.  Will certainly not blame you though.  While the Internet is a great tool, there is way to much misinformation on it.

6 minutes ago, stevenash said:

What type of confirmation do you want?  Do you want it confirmed by a liberal blog.  I have a friend who is a police officer in a neighboring city ( less than 30 miles away)  Would you like for me to contact him and report to you or will you say that you need more confirmation since I am a conservative?

Look I'm just saying you guys get into your female feelings and make your reports. I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm just not jumping on the band- wagon right now, considering the only sources are conservative blogs.

10 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Look I'm just saying you guys get into your female feelings and make your reports. I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm just not jumping on the band- wagon right now, considering the only sources are conservative blogs.

Why do I get the feeling that if you had sworn affidavits from the towns district attorney, you would still not "jump on the bandwagon".  Several police officers in the Freddie Gray case have been found not guilty, but you apparently are also waiting for more "confirmation"?

24 minutes ago, REBgp said:

That may be because the liberal blogs and media don't want anyone to know.  Will certainly not blame you though.  While the Internet is a great tool, there is way to much misinformation on it.

I tend to think the liberal bloggers are waiting for all the facts.

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Why do I get the feeling that if you had sworn affidavits from the towns district attorney, you would still not "jump on the bandwagon".  Several police officers in the Freddie Gray case have been found not guilty, but you apparently are also waiting for more "confirmation"?

THE video confirmation of the "da brother" officer driving was confirmation for me.He was innocent.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

LOL. I agree. How many white,black,Asian and Hispanic people rape women? Why are the conservative blogs focusing on Muslims as if they are the only group that commits rape.

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

LOL. I agree. How many white,black,Asian and Hispanic people rape women? Why are the conservative blogs focusing on Muslims as if they are the only group that commits rape.

Then, from your perspective, this is just another incident that doesn't deserve coverage?  The proper attitude is "nothing to see here folks, move along"?  Reminiscent of the theory that Lois Lerner had done nothing wrong and it was just a couple of rogue agents in an Ohio IRS office and the issue was unworthy or any notoriety.

12 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Then, from your perspective, this is just another incident that doesn't deserve coverage?  The proper attitude is "nothing to see here folks, move along"?  Reminiscent of the theory that Lois Lerner had done nothing wrong and it was just a couple of rogue agents in an Ohio IRS office and the issue was unworthy or any notoriety.

Some of you guys focus mostly on crimes committed by Muslims. If the article was about 3 white guys raping a 5 year old mentally challenged female, would the link have been posted? Would the topic be worthy of discussion?

23 minutes ago, stevenash said:

My guess is the concern regarding Muslims is due to the fact that a certain segment of them have declared that they want to harm us.

A certain segment, extremist right? So, if 3 white boys raped a girl it should be discussed on this site because there are a certain segment of THEM( The kkk, The Aryan Brotherhood, Christian extremists like Timothy Mcveigh) that want to hurt us. That also applies to blacks, because of the  New black panther party (they want to hurt white people) etc.

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

A certain segment, extremist right? So, if 3 white boys raped a girl it should be discussed on this site because there are a certain segment of THEM( The kkk, The Aryan Brotherhood, Christian extremists like Timothy Mcveigh) that want to hurt us. That also applies to blacks, because of the  New black panther party (they want to hurt white people) etc.

I believe the point of the originator of this post and the person who wrote the article was that the left does its best to conceal these type of happenings and yet it goes to extremes to provide more than adequate coverage of other events.   Can you tell me that if Michael Brown had been a Caucasian that the coverage would have been the same?  And you never answer my question as to why all of the Chicago killings get very little coverage.  Why is that?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Some of you guys focus mostly on crimes committed by Muslims. If the article was about 3 white guys raping a 5 year old mentally challenged female, would the link have been posted? Would the topic be worthy of discussion?

How quickly we forget the Duke Lacrosse case. Why should Al Sharpton get involved. It was just another black girl (sarcasm)....but let's not report gang raping a 5 year old.......I'll say it again....A FIVE YEAR OLD.

Your priorities are unbelievable.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

There are three reasons I posted this:

1-  That it was perpetrated by Muslims (albeit children) immigrated to the US by irresponsible Govt edict.

2-  That the National Media has totally ignored it (including to my knowledge, Fox).   Not only ignore it but attacked/discredited the people reporting it.

3-  That it was a horrendous crime, and exposes another potential threat of bringing Muslim immigrants into our country, and the irresponsibility of the Media for not notifying the American people of these threats, unless forced to.  How many more atrocities have been done by these immigrant Muslims that we don't know about?

i have no idea of what these boys have learned of their faith, or in their family environment.  It's possible that they've been taught that infidels are less than dirt, and women/girls are even lower.  But I do know that something is wrong when kids, two under the age of ten, do something like this.

Btw, this crime was first reported by a local (in Idaho) TV station on June 7th.  I did not know of it until I read the above link yesterday 6/22.  So if the National Media isn't making it known, posting on Forums like this is the only way anyone will know.

18 minutes ago, REBgp said:

1-  That it was perpetrated by Muslims (albeit children) immigrated to the US by irresponsible Govt edict.

2-  That the National Media has totally ignored it (including to my knowledge, Fox).   Not only ignore it but attacked/discredited the people reporting it.

3-  That it was a horrendous crime, and exposes another potential threat of bringing Muslim immigrants into our country, and the irresponsibility of the Media for not notifying the American people of these threats, unless forced to.  How many more atrocities have been done by these immigrant Muslims that we don't know about?

i have no idea of what these boys have learned of their faith, or in their family environment.  It's possible that they've been taught that infidels are less than dirt, and women/girls are even lower.  But I do know that something is wrong when kids, two under the age of ten, do something like this.

Btw, this crime was first reported by a local (in Idaho) TV station on June 7th.  I did not know of it until I read the above link yesterday 6/22.  So if the National Media isn't making it known, posting on Forums like this is the only way anyone will know.

And yet there are some, REBgp, who think the REAL STORY of all this is that, because you posted the article, are a racist and/or homophobe, something in their mind that is far more criminal than the act that was reported.

16 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Here is the problem: You and your co-horts are showing your racial and religious prejudices towards a particular group. This is so hard for yall to understand. But thats what happens when you are brought up in a environment being a majority (mind-set).

The newscast didn't really focus on the kids being a particular religion. But re-read your conservative blogs. Thats my problem. You and your kind have a dangerous political agenda. Yall could get people beat up with yall hormones busting out like this. You do realize Hitler talked same things? You do realize neo-nazi guys say stuff like yall (hmmm, maybe I better be quiet). I don't know who I am talking to on here.