Baylor Releases 5

CougarCal

Man, if that news is true Texas could have 4 first rounders on the o-line at one time. Williams and Delance at the tackles, Hudson and Vahe at the guards. I really don't think Texas wanted Kam after Kyle Porter's commitment, plus he was kind of a headache to UT during the process. IDK how much run Kam would've really gotten anyway, Warren and Foreman will get bulk of the carries and there's still Tristan Houston and Kirk Johnson behind those two. As far as running backs I think UT's only concern is getting JK Dobbins signature.

1 hour ago, GCMPats said:

I have no idea what he's going to do. I do not know this young man. 

Just making a suggestion. The removal process is much more painful.

Yeah, that thing is pretty insane. That is why they tell you to make sure you want that on you for the rest of your life before you do it.

5 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

Seriously what's he going to do about that? I've heard getting them removed is fairly pricey and painful.

There's still a lot of space for a cover-up to be incorporated into a half sleeve which is what it looks like he was going for anyway. As far as tattoos go, it would probably be one of the easier covers an artist had to do during his career, no big deal.