Omaha-College World Series

king

TCU having one of those games where it doesn't matter who you throw at them, they are gonna hit it. CC showing why they deserve to be here.

Arizona putting up the best numbers even though they lost one game.

Since Mack is having such a good time watching the Big XII lose out, the only comeback I have  is sec is second to Big XII. Had 3 teams in the CWS to their ONE. And, since they did better than aggie, don't they win a national championship trophy? Lol.

Hey, that's baseball.

54 minutes ago, baddog said:

TCU having one of those games where it doesn't matter who you throw at them, they are gonna hit it. CC showing why they deserve to be here.

Since Mack is having such a good time watching the Big XII lose out, the only comeback I have  is sec is second to Big XII. Had 3 teams in the CWS to their ONE. And, since they did better than aggie, don't they win a national championship trophy? Lol.

Hey, that's baseball.

Two teams in the final 4 > no teams in the Final Four.  And they can chant Big 12-2 all they want (I think they are just trying to brag about being able to recite simple math) but we clearly upgraded from the trash we slung the $EC's way.  And addition by subtraction.  One of life's great principles...

13 hours ago, baddog said:

Hey, that's baseball.

The sec could not recover from beating up on each other in conference play.  Does this argument work for baseball, as well as football?