Omaha-College World Series

king

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

What happened?  Should be 2-0 instead of 1-0?

CC had runners on 1st and 2nd with two outs.  Ball hit in rf corner that hits line, but is called foul.  Runner on first half way to third when ball lands, he would have scored easily.  After review overturns call, runner on first only awarded third, batter gets awarded second.

VERY average team. Poor pitching, average coach, and average-poor hittng compared to the elite teams in the country. This team is full of under achievers INCLUDING THE HEAD COACH.

Not mad anyway. Only team I'm diehard for is the football team

Oklahoma St becomes the first team in history to win first two games 1-0 and 1-0 at College World Series. Is that something to be proud of? I mean you can brag your pitching is outstanding, but offensively you have only scored 2 runs in 2 games. I say a win is a win is a win.

Now if TCU wins, and Tech can come back through the bracket, the Big12 will be sitting pretty. Texas will be looking good to raise another banner. Ooops, wrong conference for that.

7 hours ago, Englebert said:

Oklahoma St becomes the first team in history to win first two games 1-0 and 1-0 at College World Series. Is that something to be proud of? I mean you can brag your pitching is outstanding, but offensively you have only scored 2 runs in 2 games. I say a win is a win is a win.

Now if TCU wins, and Tech can come back through the bracket, the Big12 will be sitting pretty. Texas will be looking good to raise another banner. Ooops, wrong conference for that.

Two wins are two wins. It beats Two and barbecue any day.

12 hours ago, Englebert said:

Okie Lt has given up 6 runs in their 7 postseason games.  They don't need much offense when the pitching staff is rolling like that.