College Baseball Super Regionals

PhatMack19

Oh my. My phone sure is dry now. 

No more aggies texting me how many SEC teams made this, how many SEC teams hosted that. How they shoot bubbles and have fancy yells for this and that. Poor aggy. Best team in school history. Most players drafted. Enjoy your stay in Omaha. We all know you made reservations.   There will be some Texas teams there for you to watch. You just will not be able to do your SEC chant.  (Even tough we all know if Florida sneaks in you will ride their coattails until the bitter end). What's the old addage-  Those that can, do. Those that can't,  chant SEC, SEC.

About that SEC. Toughest conference my ass. Most overrated conference whose teams get ranked so high simply because they only play the other overrated teams in their overrated conference. 8 teams enter 1 team (maybe) leaves.

Ain't been on for awhile - but good to see nothings changed Aggie's fall and all the people who dislike the Aggie's and the SEC come out of the woodwork - the more things change the more things stay the same.  Yeah I know we Aggie's would have done the same thing to Texas fans - but Texas did not make the dance.

I still have Tech to rout for - Tech for NC - Go Red Raiders!!!

8 hours ago, OldTimer said:

Ain't been on for awhile - but good to see nothings changed Aggie's fall and all the people who dislike the Aggie's and the SEC come out of the woodwork - the more things change the more things stay the same.  Yeah I know we Aggie's would have done the same thing to Texas fans - but Texas did not make the dance.

Come out the the woodwork!

Check your tan line OT!

smh

9 hours ago, OldTimer said:

Texas was not real good and they play in the best baseball conference in the country.  They will be back. 

The only thing aggies know about dancing is that you dip before the dance is over.