Why even the "NEVER TRUMPERS" Should Hope He Wins

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

The gist of this article is that if Trump is elected, he'll be "held in check" by Congress and the Judicial Branches of Govt (and the press) as the founding fathers intended.   Who will hold Hillary in check?   Congress?  It would be a token resistance at best.   Judicial?   That branch has been turned into a joke.  The press?   She can do no wrong.  Good Read (and short).

1 hour ago, 77 said:

congress wont hold Clinton in check just like they didnt hold Yobama in check. They all want the same thats why we need an outsider Trumps not my first choice but now he is our only choice!

Ditto 77!   That article is thot provoking.  No, Congress won't keep her in check.  Judicial won't even touch her with Ginsberg and Sotomayor.   And you know she's the darling of the press.   She'll rule with an iron fist.  Hitler didn't like Jews and Communist, Hillary doesn't like anyone but Hillary.

9 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Trump is pure racist. It is crazy that you guys would vote for a racist. Your party affiliation rides harder than your common sense. I predict Trump to lose by the same margin Obama beat McCain by in 2008. 

Help me understand why he's a racist. His stance on illegal immigration is simple. We need borders. Every other nation in the world has borders. It's just practical.  We can't fit all 7.5 billion earthlings within our borders and give them healthcare and free college. It's not possible.

Otherwise, i can't see anything that would qualify as "racist" about his positions.  I mostly see a lot of "people of color" don't intend to vote for him... So they call him a racist. 

The word "racist" has been hijacked. It used to mean when somebody felt that one particular race of people were superior to the others by virtue of their genetic makeup at birth. Nowadays it is used to describe someone whondoes't embrace the liberal/progressive viewpoints in their entirety. If I think that a lot a racial group "B"s problems are, well, kinda self-inflicted and not solely the responsibility of the white man and his "white privilege," then I'm a racist. If I disagree with the current president on any issue, the I am, you guessed it, a racist. The term is used to minimalize and marginalize any viewpoint that is contrary to the left's narrative. "Don't listen to him.... He's just a racist. He doesn't understand things the way that I do." 

So I ask you, without trying to start an argument, what EVIDENCE do you have that this man feels that white people are superior to other races?

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Help me understand why he's a racist. His stance on illegal immigration is simple. We need borders. Every other nation in the world has borders. It's just practical.  We can't fit all 7.5 billion earthlings within our borders and give them healthcare and free college. It's not possible.

Otherwise, i can't see anything that would qualify as "racist" about his positions.  I mostly see a lot of "people of color" don't intend to vote for him... So they call him a racist. 

The word "racist" has been hijacked. It used to mean when somebody felt that one particular race of people were superior to the others by virtue of their genetic makeup at birth. Nowadays it is used to describe someone whondoes't embrace the liberal/progressive viewpoints in their entirety. If I think that a lot a racial group "B"s problems are, well, kinda self-inflicted and not solely the responsibility of the white man and his "white privilege," then I'm a racist. If I disagree with the current president on any issue, the I am, you guessed it, a racist. The term is used to minimalize and marginalize any viewpoint that is contrary to the left's narrative. "Don't listen to him.... He's just a racist. He doesn't understand things the way that I do." 

So I ask you, without trying to start an argument, what EVIDENCE do you have that this man feels that white people are superior to other races?

Still no answer...hmmm.

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

As I posted on the thread, Trump's Mouth, it's the Democratic buzzword response. When confronted with a discussion you can't win, just say racist, or blame Bush, depending on the subject matter.  When that is refuted, slip back to the HS sports threads.