Ozen Is Open?

setxguru

12 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

One would think the good folks of Pear Orchard would be in an uproar about this. JMO but I believe Suggs knew he wanted to resign after the season was over, that could've had someone in place way earlier than this. 

You're probably right about that.  But the failure of BISD to act quickly knowing the timeline they had is just unconscionable.  Good thing that that Flanigan and Foreman didn't get away or you would have to wonder if any school in BISD would have a head coach.

39 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

This is ridiculous! A head coach should have been hired two months ago.

West Brook still without a head basketball coach.

Don't forget about the girls head volleyball coach opening from what I hear, that won't be filled until a new AD is put into place...

17 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

You're probably right about that.  But the failure of BISD to act quickly knowing the timeline they had is just unconscionable.  Good thing that that Flanigan and Foreman didn't get away or you would have to wonder if any school in BISD would have a head coach.

Only Lord knows where we'd be if Foreman would have left and it would have taken this long to get a new coach in place at Central. I'd be a pissed off parent, alumni and supporter if my boys were in this situation.  I feel bad for the returning kids over there.  Ozen already suffers from depth issues, this definitely won't help.  My prediction, a long and painful season for the Panthers...2-6 in district.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

This is ridiculous! A head coach should have been hired two months ago.

West Brook still without a head basketball coach.

Apparently Andre Boutte has applied for the WB basketball job, but is not interested in the AD job.

This is the hidden content, please

Will this news be released today in facts or is this more speculations... I hope for the sake of the kids bisd picks a good one. who ever it is they better hit the ground running. Almost feel bad for whoever the hire is because of the lack of time with the kids and preparation a winning season would require. Is it more set ups or is this a change for the better in Beaumont.?