COUNTRY PEOPLE ARE FILTHY INBRED MORONS WHO CAN'T READ

Hagar

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

Any stereotyping is wrong.......although folks on this board usually only stereotype minorities and democrats......

And liberals are always stereotyping white people, southern people, Christians...even more so than what minorities get. You included!

11 hours ago, Englebert said:

And liberals are always stereotyping white people, southern people, Christians...even more so than what minorities get. You included!

Lets look at the last 100 topics on this board and see who gets stereotyped the most mister!

And i don't stereotype white people

Next time anyone eats a meal, thank a country person. These people are the backbone of the country and are the type of people it took to settle this country and actually made it possible for all of us to be here. I can show you college kids that are dumber than a box of rocks. Interbreeding?.......that's not just country people. As for bathing?........OMG. B.O. Is rampant among lots of people.

If you would like to learn something, hear a good story, eat a good home cooked meal, get to know country people. All my mom's side of the family grew up in Wiergate. Anyone have a problem with that, come see me.

I don't know much about country people since I live in the greater Evadale metroplex (whatever one of them is lol).  

I know it's just a show.  I use to not mind being the butt of jokes, when you could joke about everyone.   But since the left is so adamant about this PC crap, what gives them to right to make fun of me & mine.  They can kiss my country.......

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 0:19 PM, baddog said:

Next time anyone eats a meal, thank a country person. These people are the backbone of the country and are the type of people it took to settle this country and actually made it possible for all of us to be here. I can show you college kids that are dumber than a box of rocks. Interbreeding?.......that's not just country people. As for bathing?........OMG. B.O. Is rampant among lots of people.

If you would like to learn something, hear a good story, eat a good home cooked meal, get to know country people. All my mom's side of the family grew up in Wiergate. Anyone have a problem with that, come see me.

MOst younger generations wouldn't know this because its not taught in school anymore.  The establishment of this country and the economics that helped it grow are not mentioned.  Manual Labor is a thing of the past and foreign to most people.  I grew up on a small lil farm and now have my own lil farm going.  Manual Labor would do a lot of good for some people.....character building.