Silsbee Sophmore WR Kalon Barnes

Silsbee92

Went watch Barnes run today @ LCM b4 I went watch my kid baseball game. Barnes can FLAT OUT Fly. He ran a 10.68 today (wet/cold) and came out the blocks slow. If Barnes masters coming out the blocks i can see him breaking his Father record of 10.3. Kiddos to Barnes and keep putting that grind in to be great kid. #GotGiveRespectWhenRespectIsDue. 

15 hours ago, Kj Dad said:

Went watch Barnes run today @ LCM b4 I went watch my kid baseball game. Barnes can FLAT OUT Fly. He ran a 10.68 today (wet/cold) and came out the blocks slow. If Barnes masters coming out the blocks i can see him breaking his Father record of 10.3. Kiddos to Barnes and keep putting that grind in to be great kid. #GotGiveRespectWhenRespectIsDue. 

full respect given to him but once the kid hit the FAT times he'll be at a 10.8 or somewhere around there 

On 4/2/2016 at 2:22 AM, Kj Dad said:

Didn't the dad run a time faster than 10.3?

6 hours ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Didn't the dad run a time faster than 10.3?

This is the hidden content, please

4A    Boys    100 Meter Dash    Silsbee    Chris Barnes    10.2    
4A    Boys    200 Meter Dash    Silsbee    Chris Barnes    20.70

I thought I remembered a time even faster than 10.2 but it was probably at a meet other than State.