NCAA Tourney Thread- Opening Weekend

PhatMack19

Just now, PhatMack19 said:

Ibeh have a good career in the league just to play D against opposing centers.  

That kind of length and the way he jumps.  Agreed.  

Was at the LAC/Hou game Wednesday.   Never thought DeAndre would be the force he has become.  Wore Dwight Howard's behind out.  Ibeh is nowhere near the talent Jordan is but he could be a factor rebounding and blocking shots. 

6 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

That kind of length and the way he jumps.  Agreed.  

Was at the LAC/Hou game Wednesday.   Never thought DeAndre would be the force he has become.  Wore Dwight Howard's behind out.  Ibeh is nowhere near the talent Jordan is but he could be a factor rebounding and blocking shots. 

Backup defensive centers that don't have to score can play 10-12 years easy.  If he wants to start, he will have to develop offensively.

2 hours ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

Ibeh has no business being in a NBA rotation as of now. TxHoops I'm sure you've watched a lot of UT games and he jumps at EVERYTHING. A lot of times causing bad rebounding opportunities for the Longhorns. That will hurt more in NBA than college. 

Length + athleticism.  Can't coach that.  He'll play in the league.  Watch.  I can point out several who are very similar right now.  No one said he will star.  But he will make a roster.  Maybe not immediately but not in the too distant future.  

10 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Great finish coming.  baddog needs to wakeup

I recorded it, but if you think I want to see a half-court shot do us in, think again.

Ags looked very good after a rough start. I think teams like UNI play like that because there is no pressure on them to win, and no one expects them to. Yale and Middle Tennessee State come to mind.

How did lsu do? I can't seem to find a score on their game.

13 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Crowd is still arriving.   Evidently they didn't open the gates for the 2nd session until 10 min before the tip.  Lots of fans still outside 

I would have been pretty pissed if I bought tickets and couldn't get in