Silsbee 89 Levelland 47-Final/TIGERS ADVANCE TO 4A STATE TITLE GAME!!!

54 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

It's tough not to run up the score when the players at the end of your bench are better than their starters.   Besides, you make the final four, you should be good enough not to let anyone run it up on you.  I'm just sayin...

Amen!!

I guess they have never faced that type of 32 minutes in your face defense... lol

1 minute ago, TopDawG52 said:

Interesting note from Lincoln coach. He thinks they Played a tougher schedule than Silsbee ... 

I believe they have all underestimated Silsbee this year .lol It was first Bridgeport " than Wheatley"  than Sterling " haha it's really kind of funny. :)

15 hours ago, Pepper Brooks said:

Great win Tigers!!

Just listened to the Lleveland post game show on their app. They thought Silsbee ran up the score..lol

Run the score up.. Really? This is the 4A state championship Final Four. You're supposed to be 1 of 4 best teams in the state. Clearly Levelland wasn't. They can go back to Levelland ( wherever the hell that is ) and boo whoo about it there. Seems like they may have been lucky to get there a 42 point beat down. Child Please  

4 hours ago, pitufo04 said:

Run the score up.. Really? This is the 4A state championship Final Four. You're supposed to be 1 of 4 best teams in the state. Clearly Levelland wasn't. They can go back to Levelland ( wherever the hell that is ) and boo whoo about it there. Seems like they may have been lucky to get there a 42 point beat down. Child Please  

That was exactly what I was thinking. If you even mention the words "running it up" at a state championship game at ANY SPORT you have absolutely no right of being at the tournament and deserve to get you tail spanked. Either get better or quit.

6 hours ago, pitufo04 said:

Yup.  This isn't some district game against a terrible opponent.  That being said, Silsbee beat some pretty bad teams by a lot more than this and nobody was crying about it