Houston and Setx falling way behind

Uncle Pig

24 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Maybe, just maybe our local schools aren't behind and are actually ahead of the curve by not having harmful, cancer causing turf fields for our kids to be exposed to.  Our kids get enough of that living near the refineries. 

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

Keep Grass Alive!

I'll admit...this is pretty compelling.  And quite interesting. 

19 hours ago, bronco pride said:

Believe me I was there pulling for WOS and was shocked at how good Wimberley was. WOS had some serious talent on that team. That big rb for Wimberley was tough.

For them to do that with a team that had Deion Beasly and Earl Thomas was amazing. Not to mention what WOS did to all the other opponents that year. Yeah it sucked but we were beat by a better team, plain and simple. Sounds crazy but that makes it easier to take. I would rather get beat by a better team then make stupid mistakes and beat yourself. AKA '98 Silsbee, 03 or 04 Huffman, etc.

1 hour ago, kicker said:

For them to do that with a team that had Deion Beasly and Earl Thomas was amazing. Not to mention what WOS did to all the other opponents that year. Yeah it sucked but we were beat by a better team, plain and simple. Sounds crazy but that makes it easier to take. I would rather get beat by a better team then make stupid mistakes and beat yourself. AKA '98 Silsbee, 03 or 04 Huffman, etc.

So true. That kid Beasley could fly. 

8 minutes ago, RaiderRed30 said:

No. Then again I don't look at a person's skin color, only their heart.

I look at their skin color and their heart......kid could play and certainly could sling a football