Beaumont Ozen 79 Nederland 76/Final

WOSgrad

2 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Kind of turned out how I expected.  A lot of us thought it would be another dog fight (no pun intended).  Nederland continues to impress me, especially with how the season began.  I don't know why I am surprised at this point, it's what we should all expect from a Brian English-coached team. 

At this point, they need to learn how to finish and win these types of games.  Very good showing but I am sure disappointing too.  Two really good opportunities to pull off a big upset lost.  But I am sure they will learn from it and continue to improve...

Lol what does a Brian English coached team look like? 3rd place in district? It's crazy how yall gas English up when he hasn't accomplished much outside of a few district titles. 

*Waits on the "imagine on what he would do with more talent post"

5 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

Lol what does a Brian English coached team look like? 3rd place in district? It's crazy how yall gas English up when he hasn't accomplished much outside of a few district titles. 

You Ozen guys make me laugh

8 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

Get your boy Boutte or Saveat to come coach at Nederland and we will see how that works out with State Titles and deep playoff runs?    or go coach at Vidor?

1 hour ago, Kj Dad said:

Boyd attitude is horrible. Coach call a TO and he wanted to know why he called it. Boyd didn't even wanna get in the huddle a see what play coach was drawing up. He's a ball player but he couldn't play for me

Then i guess you couldnt be a coach. Because alot of players have bad attitudes not just Boyd

2 hours ago, Baller 93 said:

I'm just ready for an Ozen fan to explain why the Ozen State Ranked Powerhouse is all out against Nederland twice?!

I don't think any explaining is necessary, Ozen has a heck of a basketball program every team will bring their A game to beat them Nederland is no exception. At the end of the day they won..

1 minute ago, rc2182 said:

I don't think any explaining is necessary, Ozen has a heck of a basketball program every team will bring their A game to beat them Nederland is no exception. At the end of the day they won..

By Ozen standards and there fan base Ozen should bust Nederland by 20+?!    Things are not adding up in Beaumont....smh

1 minute ago, Baller 93 said:

By Ozen standards and there fan base Ozen should bust Nederland by 20+?!    Things are not adding up in Beaumont....smh

You should be more upset that Ozen was able to beat you guys after being down 18 lol that should tell you where your program is at even with your great coach on the sidelines lol

21 minutes ago, 5 on 5 said:

You should have seen him a few years ago. He is well behaved now 

Are you serious? If that's what they call well behaved. I can just imagine how his attitude was on the FB Field. Ik for sure he couldn't play a down at WOS with that attitude. Nobody bigger then the team

17 minutes ago, 5 on 5 said:

Yeah, dang it. Well I guess we will just have to split with Central 

Not gonna happ'n...

2 minutes ago, Kj Dad said:

Are you serious? If that's what they call well behaved. I can just imagine how his attitude was on the FB Field. Ik for sure he couldn't play a down at WOS with that attitude. Nobody bigger then the team

If you looked closely, there was a Nederland player with a not so good attitude....  And it was apparent in this game.  Funny that you didn't mention that kid in the same breath as Boyd...

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

Not gonna happ'n...

If you looked closely, there was a Nederland player with a not so good attitude....  And it was apparent in this game.  Funny that you didn't mention that kid in the same breath as Boyd...

I agree, I've seen both kids play and both have terrible attitudes. It's sad because these two kids are very talented individuals!