Hardin-Jefferson 53 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 35/Final

WOSgrad

10 hours ago, Who That said:

This game will show all.!!  You will see the difference between Silsbee  &  H.J after tonight's game both teams will have faced L.C.M. ..!  ...... lol Just like I been saying all year another point proven. :) 

Your point won't be proven until they face each other.  Silsbee is certainly better at pushing the pace than HJ, which showed in their ability to blow out lcm, who tries to slow it down.  That being said, HJ is better suited to slow the pace against Silsbee than lcm was, plus they have enough speed to not get completely run out of the gym.  I expect Silsbee to win, but I don't think their results against lcm are much of an indication of anything.  HJ also has a couple of banged up starters.  Not sure how much time they got.

This upcoming game always brings excitement and anticipation.  I have wondered what to expect for a while now.  Still not sure.  Some of HJs outcomes have seemed a little off from what I would expect but I have also seen the Tigers give some performances which definitely weren't up to what I would expect either.  Now I am expecting one of the Tigers starters from the last 3 years to be out with an injury for a significant amount of time.   It also always seems to happen that for one reason or another the Tigers can never just put HJ away, the games always end up fairly close. Should be fun.