Why does HJ care

WOS_32

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bobby Knight

What if HJ loses early in the playoffs again? What will folks think for next year? Will they get respect? Not trying to start anything here just asking a question.

What if HJ loses early in the playoffs again? What will folks think for next year? Will they get respect? Not trying to start anything here just asking a question.

Then most people will probably think of them as a choke.

I personally wouldnt care if they lost early, though it would be nice for multiple setx teams to go far and eliminate each other =)

*Puts on anti-flame suit*

Guest bleed orange

I hope that HJ wins state. I would love to see any team from southeast texas do good. But the facts or the facts and HJ has not done well in the playoffs. The young people have gotten on here and turned alot people against HJ. I know they do not speak for the majority of the good people of HJ. The Newton game made me wonder if 21 3A is really that good. If I was coach Sutherland I would quit coaching and watch my daughters play. Its to late for one but not the other. Be a teacher or principal, but watch your kid play. I know you think about it. If you don't you are not normal. HJ is not going to bring you to the promise land. HJ is not Kountze. Coach Sutherland I respect you and know you are a good coach and good person but you will never get those years back with your daughters , its not to late. I hope you read this. Your youngest will be a junior.

bleed orange...........you need to shut up and have some respect.  HJ is no Kountze?  Kountze has accomplished most of what they have accomplished in 2A.  Nothing against them because they are a great program but they did no more in 3A than HJ has done.  Whoever you are you need to retract your statements about sutherland and his family.  It is one thing to make comments about a team but to talk of someones family you must have no heart!

hey bleed orange why dont you get ur facts srtraight before u talk anymore his youngest daughter will be a junior next year but he has a son that will be a freshman and yess HJ has not done good in the playoffs the past few years but if they play to their potentail and not like friday then they SHOULD have a deep run this year

I hope that HJ wins state. I would love to see any team from southeast texas do good. But the facts or the facts and HJ has not done well in the playoffs. The young people have gotten on here and turned alot people against HJ. I know they do not speak for the majority of the good people of HJ. The Newton game made me wonder if 21 3A is really that good. If I was coach Sutherland I would quit coaching and watch my daughters play. Its to late for one but not the other. Be a teacher or principal, but watch your kid play. I know you think about it. If you don't you are not normal. HJ is not going to bring you to the promise land. HJ is not Kountze. Coach Sutherland I respect you and know you are a good coach and good person but you will never get those years back with your daughters , its not to late. I hope you read this. Your youngest will be a junior.

im stunned that you are telling Coach Sutherland how to live his life

Maybe you should make me shut up you little punk. I am all about respect, something you know nothing about. I am old school and know alot more than you do. Iwas not disrespecting HJ or coach Sutherland, I think he is a great coach and a good man. I was just thinking of his kids. He does not have to coach his whole life but that his choice and I respect that. I just know in his heart he wants to watch his girls play. I live at 3740 4th Ave, Orange Texas if you want directions let me know, I will give to you. I never said anything bad about Sutherland or his Family. You need to read the post again. Come visit me.

wow somebody is offended it must be because orangefield is not in the playoff mix by the way i agree with big_robes... also from what i know coach sutherland's family has supported him for Lord knows how long... he left the kountze job so he could be with his family more

Guest bleed orange

I am not telling Coach Sutherland How to live his life. He can come on here and speak for himself, he does not need you. Someday when you have kids you will understand. Coach Sutherland does I promise. A coaches life is hard and you chose that profession because you love it, but there are many sacrafices that people don't realize and one is your kids. Ask any coach. Until you have been in their shoes you don't know.

I am not telling Coach Sutherland How to live his life. He can come on here and speak for himself, he does not need you. Someday when you have kids you will understand. Coach Sutherland does I promise. A coaches life is hard and you chose that profession because you love it, but there are many sacrafices that people don't realize and one is your kids. Ask any coach. Until you have been in their shoes you don't know.

im guessing that you dont have kids cuz i dont know who would be able to put up with someone as arrogant as you are

Guest bleed orange

I said if he doesn't think about it he is not normal, get it right punk. I said nothing about him not being normal because I know he does think about it. And yes I know his family supports him. He would not have become a coach if they did not.  And Yes I do have kids one is 20 and the other is 17. I have been there for every event they where involved in. Again I gave my address if you little punks want to come by and visit me.

bleed orange............grow up................you are 45 and acting like a 10 year old.  No one wants to come to your house...............I am not a kid by the way.   I am 26 and 6'2 240 just in case you wanted to know.  Coach Sutherland is a coach and he loves coaching.  We need people like him in this world that coach to shape our young kids minds and lives.  He moved to HJ to be with his family and that is quite unselfish.  For you to question his decisions on a public message board are pretty sad!  PERIOD!!!

Guest bleed orange

You guys are misunderstanding my post. Your right Coach Sutherland is teaching young people great things and he has a gift. I not trying to get him away from HJ. I am saying that his daughter is very talented in basketball and I am sure his son is good also. I know he and his family chose the coaching profession as do many. All I am saying is its hard to be a coach, You miss alot and alot of people don't understand that.

Guest bleed orange

No kidding most coaches are teachers. By the way I cook rice and gravey not barbecue. I know coach sutherland is happy doing what he is doing most coaches are. Thats why they got into that profession. But when you guys get older and your kids play sports and you don't get to see them play a game because you have to work. It will hurt you. I understand you have to do what is right for your family. Taking care of your family is the most important thing. Believe me I know this. But I think god everyday that I have a job where I can see everything my kid do. The older I get the money is not as important any more. Oh by the way 6'2 or 6'4 means nothing to me. I am more grown up than you will ever be.

No kidding most coaches are teachers. By the way I cook rice and gravey not barbecue. I know coach sutherland is happy doing what he is doing most coaches are. Thats why they got into that profession. But when you guys get older and your kids play sports and you don't get to see them play a game because you have to work. It will hurt you. I understand you have to do what is right for your family. Taking care of your family is the most important thing. Believe me I know this. But I think god everyday that I have a job where I can see everything my kid do. The older I get the money is not as important any more. Oh by the way 6'2 or 6'4 means nothing to me. I am more grown up than you will ever be.

youre more grown up than ill ever be yet youre talkin noise to kid who if you doubled his age and added 10 to it you would be older... yeah youre grown up alright... SPINKS he still wants us to come over for dinner

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder