DID YOU GET A GUN FOR CHRISTMAS?

Hagar

Interesting, I heard two years ago that the US Postal Service was the biggest buyer of .22 LR in the US.

Doesn't surprise me.  I read recently that the EPA had bought a bunch of weapons and mountains of ammunition.  I'd hoped they might use it on environmentalist whackos, but I reckon that ain't the case lol. 

Ok folks, check this out. Of course it is California, but it is a foothold. 

This is the hidden content, please

You're absolutely right bd!  Like a pin hole in a dam.  Guys I got a bad feeling this is going to get ugly.   Might as well replace those 50 stars with 50 little Pictures of Karl Marx.

And then there's this, which most liberals wouldn't understand. 

That has to be the most common sense message I have read about gun rights. Can I get anyone from the left to dispute anything that is printed in this fact filled message? 

THERE WILL BE NO RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION FROM THE MISGUIDED LEFT........EVER! THINGS LIKE THIS LEAVE YOU SPEECHLESS!

That has to be the most common sense message I have read about gun rights. Can I get anyone from the left to dispute anything that is printed in this fact filled message? 

THERE WILL BE NO RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION FROM THE MISGUIDED LEFT........EVER! THINGS LIKE THIS LEAVE YOU SPEECHLESS!

I agree baddog, and it covers all the bases thoroughly, with intelligence and common sense. 

I guess I don't remember my Civic class very well.  Seems like I remember we have the Senate & House to make laws.  In countries with a Dictator, he makes the law. 

So, correct me if I'm wrong but by definition doesn't this make Obama a Dictator?   And it's not just guns, but all his "Royal Decrees" recently that he's imposed on us peasants.  

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

@KHOU: A Philadelphia police officer who was ambushed execution-style is in stable condition

#KHOU

Apparently that guy got a gun for Christmas 

I'll be the first to admit too many nuts have guns.  And the one he used was stolen from the Police (many questions pop up in my mind on that info).  The problem is, who decides who's nuts (I'm sure after some of my postings, there's people on here that think I'm nuts lol)?  

Really another SAD event, of to many sad events recently.  Prayers for the officers recovery.  

1 hour ago, 77 said:

You nailed reb! Who will decide and if they will use the IRS against the folks that dont think like the libs they will certainly try to keep them from guns.

You're right 77.  And Social Security, disability, and Any Govt program program that dispenses money that folks depend on.  The old saying, "Give'em an inch and they'll take a mile", perfectly describes our Government.  

And if you haven't heard by now, the shooter said he did it in the name of Islam.  And the Idiot, excuse me, Mayor of Philadelphia said it didn't have anything to do with Islam.  Why you may ask?  First, so this won't be labeled a terrorist act (which it was) and second so the Democrats can add this to their, "we shouldn't own guns" agenda.  

"They" have my BP at the boiling point.  I shall sign off now and attend the Evadale girls basketball game where there is still a little piece of Americana left. 

20 minutes ago, westend1 said:

I bought myself a gun.  Didn't really mind the background check.

You didn't mind the question of ethnicity? I mean, why ask the question if it is not relevant?

And what about future questions. We just had a state legislator (forgot what state) is proposing that anyone going through a divorce should not be allowed to purchase a gun. What about the 3rd grade teacher that sees a kid eating his bread into the shape of a gun? Will that kid now be banned for life from ever owning a gun since he's shown a propinquity for violent behavior? What about the college frat guy that gets too drunk and makes an ass of himself in front of witnesses? Is he now forever banned from owning a gun for inappropriate behavior? I have zero doubt that anti-gun nuts will fight and fight until practically everyone is banned from owning a gun for one reason or another...no matter how lame that reason is.

18 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You didn't mind the question of ethnicity? I mean, why ask the question if it is not relevant?

And what about future questions. We just had a state legislator (forgot what state) is proposing that anyone going through a divorce should not be allowed to purchase a gun. What about the 3rd grade teacher that sees a kid eating his bread into the shape of a gun? Will that kid now be banned for life from ever owning a gun since he's shown a propinquity for violent behavior? What about the college frat guy that gets too drunk and makes an ass of himself in front of witnesses? Is he now forever banned from owning a gun for inappropriate behavior? I have zero doubt that anti-gun nuts will fight and fight until practically everyone is banned from owning a gun for one reason or another...no matter how lame that reason is.

And I have no doubt that gun nuts will continue to make posts like this one.  Show me where the kid with bread or the frat guy is banned from owning a gun.   You can't, right?

Evolution my friend. Evolution. No, it hasn't happened...yet. I can't even imagine the rules that will eventually be included on background checks. But I can bet they will be more and more restrictive.

I noticed that you didn't address the ethnicity question. Was that not a concern for you? I know it ticked me off to no end. Can you tell me why you think that question is included?

And how do you define gun nut? I define an anti-gun nut as anyone that wants to infringe on the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. How do you define a gun nut?

14 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Evolution my friend. Evolution. No, it hasn't happened...yet. I can't even imagine the rules that will be eventually included on background checks. But I can bet they will be more and more restrictive.

I noticed that you didn't address the ethnicity question. Was that not a concern for you? I know it ticked me off to no end. Can you tell me why you think that question is included?

And how do you define gun nut? I define an anti-gun nut as anyone that wants to infringe on the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. How do you define a gun nut?

I don't know how to define gun nut, but I know them when I meet them.  I have more guns than you, but i don't go off on crazy rants.   So, is anybody that thinks more background checks are a good thing an "anti-gun" nut?    I'm not trying to take your guns away, or anybody elses, unless they are violent felons.  I would like for a background check to pick those guys up, even if it means that the casual seller has to do a little extra work.  I'm willing.

So is your definition of a crazy rant defined as one that tries to imagine what the anti-gun nuts will come up with to control who qualifies to own a gun? One governing body has already proposed outlawing guns for anyone involved in a divorce. Do you not think this is just one of many solutions to disqualify people of the right to bear arms? I mentioned a case in which a boy was expelled from elementary school for eating his bread into the shape of a gun. Can you not think of a case in which a like-minded individual would someday be in charge of writing prohibitions of gun ownership through background checks? Same for the frat boy. I have no faith in this administration when it comes to guns. I have no doubt that they will try to use background checks to tighten the noose on who is allowed to own guns. You can define this as a crazy rant, doesn't bother me. I'm convinced that as long as this administration is in power, gun confiscation is the ultimate goal. The fact that guns sales skyrocket every time Obama talks about guns leads me to believe I'm not alone, or in the minority.