Westbury Christian at Beaumont Central

JustUs

... Well I'm sure Ozensfinest already knew that and was  probably being sarcastic.  Or he was just uninformed, confused, or just ignorant when it comes to anything sports.   

Lol no I said that cause I watched them against Hightower & Cy Lakes at the aldine tourney in which Cy Lakes beat the brakes off them....so thats why I wouldn't consider Westbury Christian a "tough" opponent. But let me guess you consider Cy Lakes & Hightower tough opponents too right? Smh I don't speak on teams I know nothing about. Mamba 19 titles in weak TAPPS means what? Nothing...Bellaire ranked in the top 10 in TAPPS too we saw what happened when they faced Ozen.

Lol no I said that cause I watched them against Hightower & Cy Lakes at the aldine tourney in which Cy Lakes beat the brakes off them....so thats why I wouldn't consider Westbury Christian a "tough" opponent. But let me guess you consider Cy Lakes & Hightower tough opponents too right? Smh I don't speak on teams I know nothing about. Mamba 19 titles in weak TAPPS means what? Nothing...Bellaire ranked in the top 10 in TAPPS too we saw what happened when they faced Ozen.

Weak TAPPS? You mean TAPPS 4A is weak? Or all TAPPS?

Edited by winwin

I think basketball is basketball. When you get on the court and lace em up all the rankings ,classifications go out the window. I mean we would like to say certain teams may get blown out only to be amazed that they may actually win. 19 titles in whatever sport is very impressive . They obiviously have a have a sound program in place  and your lack of respect for the game itself shows your immaturity and im sure playing under a storied coach that shouldnt be the case . But you have your opinion and its nothiing wrong with that, but come on man i know you just stirring the pot. I hope  

I think basketball is basketball. When you get on the court and lace em up all the rankings ,classifications go out the window. I mean we would like to say certain teams may get blown out only to be amazed that they may actually win. 19 titles in whatever sport is very impressive . They obiviously have a have a sound program in place  and your lack of respect for the game itself shows your immaturity and im sure playing under a storied coach that shouldnt be the case . But younhave tour opinion and its nothiing wrong with that, but come on man i know you just stirring the pot. I hope  

At the end of the day Westbury Christian not a tough opponent unless there's two definitions of tough...mamba is Cy Lakes a tough opponent too then? Cause I vividly remember you saying they weren't and they beat Westbury so talk to me cause I'm confused. Buna has 7 state championships the most in 3a history does that make them a tough opponent for Central too? Exactly....

At the end of the day Westbury Christian not a tough opponent unless there's two definitions of tough...mamba is Cy Lakes a tough opponent too then? Cause I vividly remember you saying they weren't and they beat Westbury so talk to me cause I'm confused. Buna has 7 state championships the most in 3a history does that make them a tough opponent for Central too? Exactly....

come on OF you know better if a talented team comes thru and it does happen from time to time then yes theyll be tough to beat. Cy Lakes has a great player in Fox outisde of him they have nothing but i wouldnt sleep on them . Everything is about matchups at the end of the day. Have you seen Big Sandy play if not just check em out i would guarantee theyd beat most schools you match them up with because they are a tough opponent by their style of play. 

come on OF you know better if a talented team comes thru and it does happen from time to time then yes theyll be tough to beat. Cy Lakes has a great player in Fox outisde of him they have nothing but i wouldnt sleep on them . Everything is about matchups at the end of the day. Have you seen Big Sandy play if not just check em out i would guarantee theyd beat most schools you match them up with because they are a tough opponent by their style of play. 

Never saw Big Sandy play in my life but I can almost assure you they wouldn't beat none of the top teams in SETX I.E Ozen, Silsbee, Central....unless they gotta couple of D-1 players over there. So to answer your question no Big Sandy wouldn't be consider a tough opponent IMO.

Never saw Big Sandy play in my life but I can almost assure you they wouldn't beat none of the top teams in SETX I.E Ozen, Silsbee, Central....unless they gotta couple of D-1 players over there. So to answer your question no Big Sandy wouldn't be consider a tough opponent IMO.

I haven't seen Big Sandy this year, but they are Tough Finest. I'll say this,  you will get a chance to see where your Team needs to improve by playing them. If you get a chance, go see them. I believe Big Sandy has a chance against the Big Guns early in the Season, once an identity is established I think they will struggle. JMO

...And Central beat Episcopal too...

I think basketball is basketball. When you get on the court and lace em up all the rankings ,classifications go out the window. I mean we would like to say certain teams may get blown out only to be amazed that they may actually win. 19 titles in whatever sport is very impressive . They obiviously have a have a sound program in place  and your lack of respect for the game itself shows your immaturity and im sure playing under a storied coach that shouldnt be the case . But you have your opinion and its nothiing wrong with that, but come on man i know you just stirring the pot. I hope  

Yea, you hope, but I know.  He has no clue, man.  Smh