Westbury Christian at Beaumont Central

JustUs

I'm here.  I didn't attend the game at all.  Other important obligations kept me off the grid all day.  But I did know that Central was up by 12 early and ended up losing this lead quickly.  I was told that Atwood had a horrible game and Pearson did his thing.  I'm assuming that both need a to play good to win tough games against tough opponents.  My mental toughness is here (Dove still haven't explained what the Heck exactly that is), I had fresh legs, I didn't study culinary arts, and I don't do dull lights....  

Congrats to Westbury.  We've beaten then quite a few times over the years, including us beating them this year.  It was bound to happen.  Now Central looks forward to another tournament after the holiday break and then district....  1 at a time...

Actually Central's only lead was 12-8 end of the 1st and they never lead again so how they were up 12 is a mystery. I will tell you they looked out of sync with a lot of one on one basketball. Looked to me that a point was trying to be made by certain players to prove they are the "man". The reserves didnt give them much outside of two 3's by #21 ... Atwood was clearly tired which is why he didnt have a good game having to rebound,score,assist,and d-up takes alot of out of you with no rest.

Actually Central's only lead was 12-8 end of the 1st and they never lead again so how they were up 12 is a mystery. I will tell you they looked out of sync with a lot of one on one basketball. Looked to me that a point was trying to be made by certain players to prove they are the "man". The reserves didnt give them much outside of two 3's by #21 ... Atwood was clearly tired which is why he didnt have a good game having to rebound,score,assist,and d-up takes alot of out of you with no rest.

Like I said, I wasn't there...the info that I got was from a Central parent...

I'm here.  I didn't attend the game at all.  Other important obligations kept me off the grid all day.  But I did know that Central was up by 12 early and ended up losing this lead quickly.  I was told that Atwood had a horrible game and Pearson did his thing.  I'm assuming that both need a to play good to win tough games against tough opponents.  My mental toughness is here (Dove still haven't explained what the Heck exactly that is), I had fresh legs, I didn't study culinary arts, and I don't do dull lights....  

Congrats to Westbury.  We've beaten then quite a few times over the years, including us beating them this year.  It was bound to happen.  Now Central looks forward to another tournament after the holiday break and then district....  1 at a time...

Lol so Westbury Christian is considered a tough opponent nowadays? WOW ok