Silsbee 96 Orangefield 36/Final

I agree. But I do not recall reading any comment about Silsbee scoring 100 points in every district game. Of course that's not saying it isn't somewhere here on the site. Just would like to see some proof of that claim.

BTW, you and I both were at this game and the 100 points could have easily been attainable. ;)

No doubt.  Sigler called off the press and even went to a zone for most of the 4th if memory serves.  I could be incorrect however as the game caused my vision to blur for several hours...

Call me old skool, but I have never been to a Silsbee home game in the new high school.  I haven't been on the campus.  i decline attending Friday night games for religious reasons. I usually don't have the motivation to leave work on a Tuesday then drive to Silsbee for a game.  Either the Tuesday game is probably going to be a blow out, or it is a HJ game and there's a good chance the tickets will be sold out by the time I get there.  I usually catch a tournament or a playoff game within a 60 mile radius (like Huntsville) of Houston...for what that's worth.

Look in July 2015, Silsbee, Ktz and a little HJ, there is a reference to a prior prediction.  Not sure where that prediction is today, but bradyb could probably clear this up. If he says no I never predicted that I'll say I must have been mistaken.  

Either way, no doubt they could have, just poking fun at the prognosticators.

What is the Silsbee gym capacity? Should not both HJ and Silsbee be looking into building larger gymnasiums to house their respective fan bases?  HJ gym should be larger than Evadale, which has a nice gym by the way. Silsbee should be larger than both. These two schools, with their successes should have monster gymnasiums, but I guess that sort of goes hand in hand with the fact that their football teams are still playing on grass in 2015. Somebody told me Silsbee has turf now though. Kudos Silsbee.

Edited by MossHill2

What is the Silsbee gym capacity? Should not both HJ and Silsbee be looking into building larger gymnasiums to house their respective fan bases?  HJ gym should be larger than Evadale, which has a nice gym by the way. Silsbee should be larger than both. These two schools, with their successes should have monster gymnasiums, but I guess that sort of goes hand in hand with the fact that their football teams are still playing on grass in 2015. Somebody told me Silsbee has turf now though. Kudos Silsbee.

No turf at Silsbee...yet

Silsbee's Gym capacity is 1650. HJ's is 1059. Evadale's is 1100, same as East Chambers. Those chairback seats are nice but it does cut down on capacity.

Ozen and PA Memorial have the largest capacity gyms locally. Both around 2000.